Richlands @ Graham

Ryan4VT

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest king kone
I tried to call him out after his first 5 posts or so. He uses third grade logic to add absolutely nothing insightful to the topic at hand.

At least falconman and southbound are entertaining, this guy is just sad.

If anybody wants to hear any s**t outta you they will squeeze your head.....

You mean like this.... You guys are a bunch of recruiting holdbacks that water down the field and use illegal cleats!!

...just kidding....

This holdback thing has been tweaking at me. On this board you guys talked about how your old coach run people off and upper classmen wouldn't come out to play for him. So you bring 9th and 10th graders to play 11th and 12th graders and try to blame that on something like you have. Illusional. Excuses???? 17 is 17 is 17------18 is 18 is 18 as long as its within the bracket they are no older than anybody else on the field, the only thing you can question is a parent's decision and frankly that is nobody's business but the parents. Unless your going to try to regulate it and that is the problem with America today. Solution is work harder. Workers will have respect for each other but most Workers have very little respect for talkers.

The first thing one remembers about most of the Carlock teams is the line size.

For the first time in the 3 or 4 years I'm truely looking forward to this game.

Is it Friday night yet??????

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!

I don't really understand the whole gripe over the holdbacks? The rules are the rules and they are the same for everyone...it's a set age and I think the deal is that you can't turn 19 before Aug 1st, and you have 4 years from 9th to 12th to play.. or you are not eligible...you are either eligible or you are not? So if you are holding a kid back its early on...its not like anyone is getting a bunch of waivers or something?

I just don't get the gripe with it...if you change the rules to make it 18 instead of 19, you are going to have a bunch of kids that can't play their SR year under normal circumstances.

I sure wish some of you would keep up with this thread. My post was in response to one person getting mad at a light hearted jab made by me (in response to his somewhat abrasive jab)..He got pissed, at nothing really..... Thus another jab was taken by me at him.....

Good luck to both teams friday, may the best team win. And frankly, I don't give a rats butt one way or the other as long as it's a good competitive game. Of course, I'd like to see Graham win, but it won't be the end of the world if they don't.

This holdback thing has been tweaking at me. On this board you guys talked about how your old coach run people off and upper classmen wouldn't come out to play for him. So you bring 9th and 10th graders to play 11th and 12th graders and try to blame that on something like you have. Illusional. Excuses???? 17 is 17 is 17------18 is 18 is 18 as long as its within the bracket they are no older than anybody else on the field, the only thing you can question is a parent's decision and frankly that is nobody's business but the parents. Unless your going to try to regulate it and that is the problem with America today. Solution is work harder. Workers will have respect for each other but most Workers have very little respect for talkers.

The first thing one remembers about most of the Carlock teams is the line size.

For the first time in the 3 or 4 years I'm truely looking forward to this game.

Is it Friday night yet??????

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!

I was merely giving a guy a hard time that has been giving me a hard time. I agree with your points and I think you are correct. Graham will be more competitive once they have more kids stick with the program. Their line is a little bigger this year, but they are still not "big"...they are a little stronger and more physical, but I'd still give the line play advantage to Richlands this year. I just hope it's a competitive game.

I was merely giving a guy a hard time that has been giving me a hard time. I agree with your points and I think you are correct. Graham will be more competitive once they have more kids stick with the program. Their line is a little bigger this year, but they are still not "big"...they are a little stronger and more physical, but I'd still give the line play advantage to Richlands this year. I just hope it's a competitive game.

Just using the opportunity to verse a opinion.

I like Richlands and Graham...but, it's hard not to pull for Graham in this one...Richlands has the streak going and when you are on top everyone puts the target on your back...Graham is riding the comeback story of the year for all it's worth...should be a good game.

Richlands will probably beat Graham. Probably.

Graham will give them a solid game. Will.

I don't really understand the whole gripe over the holdbacks? The rules are the rules and they are the same for everyone...it's a set age and I think the deal is that you can't turn 19 before Aug 1st, and you have 4 years from 9th to 12th to play.. or you are not eligible...you are either eligible or you are not? So if you are holding a kid back its early on...its not like anyone is getting a bunch of waivers or something?

I just don't get the gripe with it...if you change the rules to make it 18 instead of 19, you are going to have a bunch of kids that can't play their SR year under normal circumstances.

Hello everyone! I have'nt posted anything in a really long time but still read your posts all of the time. Just had a few minutes and wanted to say something about the gripe that Lance was referring to. Being a former coach, it really didn't make a difference to me about the holdbacks because I believed that everyone plays on a level playing field! My best 11 against your best 11! The advantage that a holdback does have on the field is his body maturity! Plain and simple, a 19 year olds body is typically developed much more than an 18 year olds or an 18 year olds is much more developed than a 17 year olds! It's just a fact of nature! Everyone still has to play in the same elements regardless. I always believed in HEART over most other attributes anyway! LOL!

Guest king kone
Thank for proving my point. I'm surprised you've lasted this long, but keep it up, you're doing a great job!!!
What I want to know is who died and made you God?

What I want to know is who died and made you God?

When you quit posting about feces and feminime products then maybe we can take you serious. Until then, keep arguing with southbound, that will get you real far in life.

Guest king kone
When you quit posting about feces and feminime products then maybe we can take you serious. Until then, keep arguing with southbound, that will get you real far in life.
Not that I have to answer to someone like you with a massive swollen ego....Southbound is a joke and probably not real...but you are the strong serious type so it is all serious to you....with that I have two words for you....suck it...

Guest king kone
such hostility just hope no young people are listening to you.
Did somebody squeeze your head?

I can't wait until friday. Hope it's a good game and none of these young men get hurt. It's been a while since I've felt that Graham has had a chance against the likes of Richands. It's not the end of the season for either team, should they lose....but it would provide some good momentum going forward.

I can't wait until friday. Hope it's a good game and none of these young men get hurt. It's been a while since I've felt that Graham has had a chance against the likes of Richands. It's not the end of the season for either team, should they lose....but it would provide some good momentum going forward.

Agree the points for a win over rhs would be great for graham, but ultimately winning the med is their goal and i think they will be more competitive in the med this year than last.

Agree the points for a win over rhs would be great for graham, but ultimately winning the med is their goal and i think they will be more competitive in the med this year than last.

I know it's early, but Graham is currently in 1st place in Power Points in the Western Section for Division 2. A win over Richlands or Princeton would be a big boost. Hopefully they can compete well in the MED and position themselves well for the post-season.

Guest king kone
yea you with all your tripe on here. but you did seem to enjoy it afterwards. lol
Tripe is better than what is coming outta you.....