Bad Calls and Slick Balls

southbound

Well first of all, I have noticed everyone chiming in on the game Friday. Most of you weren't there so I will tell you how we lost. We dominated the game in the first half and had a bad play before halftime to give them the lead. There were several bad calls that allowed them to stay in the game. A terrible call on a turnover they said we grabbed the back of someone to tackle them. What is that! :mad: Everyone was against us Friday even the announce kept hollering first downs really loud. I couldn't even hear dad tell me what to do. In the second half when it starting raining dad noticed the referees drying the balls off for John Battle and just spotting them for us. The balls were slick and we couldn't hang on to them. I guess everyone got what they wanted. I ask dad why everyone is against us and he just smiled. He said "keep your head up even a blind squirrel will find a nut occasionally". We will be back and Falcons never quit! :D

Well first of all, I have noticed everyone chiming in on the game Friday. Most of you weren't there so I will tell you how we lost. We dominated the game in the first half and had a bad play before halftime to give them the lead. There were several bad calls that allowed them to stay in the game. A terrible call on a turnover they said we grabbed the back of someone to tackle them. What is that! :mad: Everyone was against us Friday even the announce kept hollering first downs really loud. I couldn't even hear dad tell me what to do. In the second half when it starting raining dad noticed the referees drying the balls off for John Battle and just spotting them for us. The balls were slick and we couldn't hang on to them. I guess everyone got what they wanted. I ask dad why everyone is against us and he just smiled. He said "keep your head up even a blind squirrel will find a nut occasionally". We will be back and Falcons never quit! :D

First of all, I've read on here from several different posters that the Battle-Abingdon game was called fairly. And 2nd, that's what the refs have to do, dry the ball under wet conditions, but it's gonna get wet anyway, so can't blame Mother Nature for that. Falcons never quit?? Seems like when you guys are down, you guys always quit and just play dead.

I love it when Coach Posey announces that we got a first down. Every gets about as excited as if we made a touchdown (the fans are even saying it with him now).

To be honest though, I was kind of disappointed in this thread. I thought Southy could come up with something better than the first down thing....though we did have more than twice as many as Abingdon, so it got announced a lot, lol.

Edited by ThomasDenton

Guest king kone
Slick balls....yea....you ain't reached puberty....

Its raining again, so I guess that means city of raven is bathing again? Thank goodness that dude needs it.:confused: I think its funny you jokers think you can say some hurtful and mean things and cause me to runaway? Well, someone tried that Friday and they got a bottle full of water dumped out on them, haha:eek:. To the Jackarse who yelled "Falcons Suck" out in the parking lot friday, how does it feel to get water thrown own you as we drove by? Did you like that "Falcon Drive By" lol - nice cold water thrown in ya face? haha I loved it and lmao!!!:p:D We will be back, just need some adjusting but boys the Falcons will be back!!:mad:

Its raining again, so I guess that means city of raven is bathing again? Thank goodness that dude needs it.:confused: I think its funny you jokers think you can say some hurtful and mean things and cause me to runaway? Well, someone tried that Friday and they got a bottle full of water dumped out on them, haha:eek:. To the Jackarse who yelled "Falcons Suck" out in the parking lot friday, how does it feel to get water thrown own you as we drove by? Did you like that "Falcon Drive By" lol - nice cold water thrown in ya face? haha I loved it and lmao!!!:p:D We will be back, just need some adjusting but boys the Falcons will be back!!:mad:

I heard about that, Falconman. Only you missed the guy you intended to hit and hit a mother of two who had her children at a high school football game for the first time. She recently moved to Abingdon, and was there to cheer on the Falcons. She says if that's the kind of sportsmanship Abingdon fans exhibit, she wants no part of it. She plans to move her family out of the Abingdon school district so they can attend John Battle. Nice going, idiot!

I heard about that, Falconman. Only you missed the guy you intended to hit and hit a mother of two who had her children at a high school football game for the first time. She recently moved to Abingdon, and was there to cheer on the Falcons. She says if that's the kind of sportsmanship Abingdon fans exhibit, she wants no part of it. She plans to move her family out of the Abingdon school district so they can attend John Battle. Nice going, idiot!

If that happened it was on accident, I would NEVER embarass, demean, hit, or expose another FALCON. That is part of the Falcon Code: always stand together. That was just another casualty of friendly fire. I think you are WRONG though, there was a smart jackarse who thought he was cute, well he isn't cute with water on him!!! haha:eek:

If that happened it was on accident, I would NEVER embarass, demean, hit, or expose another FALCON. That is part of the Falcon Code: always stand together. That was just another casualty of friendly fire. I think you are WRONG though, there was a smart jackarse who thought he was cute, well he isn't cute with water on him!!! haha:eek:

Like I said, you missed. You're the jackass.

Sounds pretty cowardly to me. Was you afraid to do it face to face. I'm sure you and your boyfriend southy would have been beat worse than the Falcons were?

Sounds pretty cowardly to me. Was you afraid to do it face to face. I'm sure you and your boyfriend southy would have been beat worse than the Falcons were?

I will tell you what is coward is a guy who want stand behind his team through the thick and thin, you richlands guys are the same. If you guys were in a slump like my Falcons, you guys would jump ship. You are front of the pack type of fans and not true fans. Like my signature states I'M A FALCON WIN OR LOSE!

I will tell you what is coward is a guy who want stand behind his team through the thick and thin, you richlands guys are the same. If you guys were in a slump like my Falcons, you guys would jump ship. You are front of the pack type of fans and not true fans. Like my signature states I'M A FALCON WIN OR LOSE!

Graduate of Richlands High School 1969 here. I have never jumped ship, and neither have any of my fellow Richlands supporters. Richlands hasn't always been a good football team. Check the record. For you to suggest any of us are fair weather fans after years and years of ups and downs is completely ridiculous, and laughable. Get a clue.

And the word you're trying to use is "won't", not "want". Meaning "will not". Apparently the teachers at Richlands were a lot smarter than the ones at Abingdon, or maybe the Abingdon students just have trouble with the English language.

I have always supported Richlands and always will! I am proud to say I am from Richlands and that I graduated from RHS. I don't think the Falcons are in a slump, losing is just the norm!

I love it when Coach Posey announces that we got a first down. Every gets about as excited as if we made a touchdown (the fans are even saying it with him now).

To be honest though, I was kind of disappointed in this thread. I thought Southy could come up with something better than the first down thing....though we did have more than twice as many as Abingdon, so it got announced a lot, lol.

First of all, what kind of team has a football coach announce?:mad::( Don't he need to coach your team or something?:mad: There needs to be an investigation on what is going on down there!:mad: He was just overly loud and arrogant!:mad: No class at all!!:mad::(:confused:

First of all, what kind of team has a football coach announce?:mad::( Don't he need to coach your team or something?:mad: There needs to be an investigation on what is going on down there!:mad: He was just overly loud and arrogant!:mad: No class at all!!:mad::(:confused:

Wow, man. This is just plain stupidity right here. ^. You're just mad that Battle beat you guys, just get over it.

The balls were slick and we couldn't hang on to them. I guess everyone got what they wanted. I ask dad why everyone is against us and he just smiled. :D

Sounds like both you and your dad got what you wanted. Maybe next time everyone won't get so close against you and give you some breathing room. Glad you dad was happy. No one here is judging you.

Sounds like both you and your dad got what you wanted. Maybe next time everyone won't get so close against you and give you some breathing room. Glad you dad was happy. No one here is judging you.

You have a weird imagination? What are you talking about?:confused: I am lost here, help me?:rolleyes:

Geez, how old are you? Coach Posey hasn't coached football at Battle since 2004 I believe.