Falcon Noise Ordinance

Falconman

Gentleman, you are praising 8th grade football? We have struggled for years on 8th grade but have done well on varsity. Is that what's become of a school with nearly 1,000 students? Tisk, tisk, pitiful. :)

Yes Cavdaddy you guys have been terrible the last couple of years in middle school football. Matter of fact, you've been pretty bad in little league too. Think things are headed down over there.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In High School football time has proven that great coaching and fan and community support trump talent. Richlands, GateCity and Clintwood are prime examples. Richlands with the exception of 2010 in which was loaded with better than average players has been winning consistently with just three or four standouts. They take hard work and belief in dedication to their program to another level.

I don't think your comment to Cavdaddy was fair. Abingdon gets their flack here from the fearless duo ( falconman and southbound) in which we all know are fake anyway and its mostly all in fun as far as the criticism. They bring it all on themselves. But for the most part its individual opinions that are posted here.

So saying they are on their way down will only be proven or discredited on the field in the future. We keep hearing that the Blues are on their way down every year but they keep on wining no matter the talent level. So my opinion is as long as the fan support and coaching are strong that a football program that has that will continue to perform well on the field. That' not saying they will make the State Playoffs every year but will be a tough team to beat consistently.

I would like to add i hope Graham can prove my point. They have the fan base and we all hope that Coach Williams and his staff are the real deal also. They have definitely proven things are looking better. I think Gman would agree with me that the talent level is average but the belief and dedication to the program has sky rocketed.

Well said BlueRazor. Holston has come a long way from where they were and should be proud of what they have accomplished. As long as the community keeps supporting them and they work hard and learn from their coaches they will be fine.

I would like to add i hope Graham can prove my point. They have the fan base and we all hope that Coach Williams and his staff are the real deal also. They have definitely proven things are looking better. I think Gman would agree with me that the talent level is average but the belief and dedication to the program has sky rocketed.

I am glad as well to see Graham on their way back. Also glad to see Battle doing well this year. I think this is another example of what you were talking about. They have better support this year and a good coach.

In High School football time has proven that great coaching and fan and community support trump talent. Richlands, GateCity and Clintwood are prime examples. Richlands with the exception of 2010 in which was loaded with better than average players has been winning consistently with just three or four standouts. They take hard work and belief in dedication to their program to another level.

I don't think your comment to Cavdaddy was fair. Abingdon gets their flack here from the fearless duo ( falconman and southbound) in which we all know are fake anyway and its mostly all in fun as far as the criticism. They bring it all on themselves. But for the most part its individual opinions that are posted here.

So saying they are on their way down will only be proven or discredited on the field in the future. We keep hearing that the Blues are on their way down every year but they keep on wining no matter the talent level. So my opinion is as long as the fan support and coaching are strong that a football program that has that will continue to perform well on the field. That' not saying they will make the State Playoffs every year but will be a tough team to beat consistently.

His comments are out of anger. I guess due to the fact we have beat them the last 5 years; not just beat them, but physically control and expose their weaknesses. I guess I too would be counting on Holston to be down in the coming years, but I will take my chances with Matlock at the helm.

The fact that you agree with Owebummer shows your I,Q level...He is like your falcons.....you both are going down. Let the country boys outta the barn because we are craving falcon wings friday night!!!

While you were in Lebanon did you happen to ask anyone about our 8th grade team dominance? I'm taking notes on all you jokers who take their shots at the Falcons, including the dumb arse from Clintwood! You have one or two good years and you think you can run your mouth to the Falcons. Talk now, but I PROMISE I will not shut up when the dominance comes. We have BEASTS of ballas coming. DEAL WITH IT!!!

No I didn't ask about the 8th grade team, nor did I ask about the midget league or the swim team. I just watched the game and wasn't impressed with the Falcons. You can take all the names you want Wussman, I do believe you were the one that started talking shat first. You must have worked on that post for days, you and your team are pathetic! Domination is something I hope your boys get a taste of Friday night. See you there you big ole Wussey!

You may think that you have a friend with the Candy Canes Blo Naders but you don't. One of their faithful sent me a pm and alerting me of one of the under handed tactics you blo naders use. "Whistle In The Stands" Does that sound familiar? :confused: This guy said that if you break a long run, a fan blows a whistle in the stands causing the the kid to stop and get tackled. I wasn't at the Marion game I was watching my Falcons, but that is what was sent to me. You know I will not keep it quiet. So in all fairness, I will be alerting our policemen at the game Friday night to be watching your stands for illegal blowing of whistles!!! Your caught!!!!:mad:

Is that you crydaddy? You mean you have returned? After you boldly stated that there was know such thing as a "fake an injury" day? You said you would be a man and apologize to me and southy. WELL, WE ARE WAITING YA FILTHY ANIMAL!!!!!!! How dare you post before apologizing?! Be a man, and do it. At least the dude from battle was man enough to honor his word by putting "we got dominated by the Falcons" after my Falcons whipped them 2 years ago. BE A MAN OF YOUR WORD CRYDADDY I'm listening . . . .

Noise Violations

Because sounds at certain levels can be harmful to the health and welfare of citizens, Abingdon has adopted a noise ordinance that prohibits excessive and annoying sounds within the Town limits.

The ordinance regulates specific times certain noise sources can be operated and defines noise limits within the Town limits. The Abingdon Police Department insures that this ordinance is obeyed by responding to noise complaints throughout the community.

Events or actions may be prohibited if they cause a noise disturbance. These include continuously barking dogs, noisy construction equipment, horns and signaling devices not being used for a danger warning, stereos and televisions, engine repair and testing, or excessive party noise.

Violation of this ordinance can result in fines up to but not exceeding $1,000.00 . To receive a copy of the Town noise ordinance, or to report a suspected noise violation, contact the Police Department main offices, located at 425 West Main Street , between 8:30am and 5:00pm Monday through Friday, or call (276)628-3111.

:D

My comments come from the way some of their faithful fans have threw some verbal jabs toward us on Hogo Online. They've earned my comments on here.

His comments are out of anger. I guess due to the fact we have beat them the last 5 years; not just beat them, but physically control and expose their weaknesses. I guess I too would be counting on Holston to be down in the coming years, but I will take my chances with Matlock at the helm.

I love how you guys forgot the overall record between the two schools. Not even close.

Is that you crydaddy? You mean you have returned? After you boldly stated that there was know such thing as a "fake an injury" day? You said you would be a man and apologize to me and southy. WELL, WE ARE WAITING YA FILTHY ANIMAL!!!!!!! How dare you post before apologizing?! Be a man, and do it. At least the dude from battle was man enough to honor his word by putting "we got dominated by the Falcons" after my Falcons whipped them 2 years ago. BE A MAN OF YOUR WORD CRYDADDY I'm listening . . . .

He sent me a pm saying he was sorry.:mad: Think thats bs cause everyone should see it on this board.:mad: Stripes is more of a man than him!:eek:

The fact that you agree with Owebummer shows your I,Q level...He is like your falcons.....you both are going down. Let the country boys outta the barn because we are craving falcon wings friday night!!!

Dis

No I didn't ask about the 8th grade team, nor did I ask about the midget league or the swim team. I just watched the game and wasn't impressed with the Falcons. You can take all the names you want Wussman, I do believe you were the one that started talking shat first. You must have worked on that post for days, you and your team are pathetic! Domination is something I hope your boys get a taste of Friday night. See you there you big ole Wussey!

I asked your mom to fluff my pillow last night!:p

He sent me a pm saying he was sorry.:mad: Think thats bs cause everyone should see it on this board.:mad: Stripes is more of a man than him!:eek:

Here you go losers. I am sorry that you two were born.:rolleyes:;)

Here you go losers. I am sorry that you two were born.:rolleyes:;)

Wow, really dude? That's the best you can come up with? What a freaking imbecile of horseshat!!! How ya like those apples big BOY!!!:mad: Get off me!!:p