Running Scared from SWD

southbound

I was not going to make any excuses for the last 2 weeks but if you guys really want the truth I lost my necklace. My girl bought me a necklace at the beach this summer with shells on it and I lost it on Thursday before the Richlands game. It is my good luck necklace and I did not feel right without it. I found it this weekend when I was cleaning my room. Truth is I think Stripes got it when I was in the shower but I will never tell dad because he was really upset. Stripes stays in enough trouble around the house anyway. The ride to Tazewell was bad I think that the bus had low air pressure in the tires. I felt sick most of the game from the trip. All I can say is that will be the last time I have to travel over there. How do people live there? I was not going to make excuses for our last 2 losses but you guys just keep running your mouth on here. Now that I have my necklace back you canes better watch out. I think it gives me energy and it is special to me because my girl bought it for me. Look out this week Falcons never Quit!!!!! You guys know about the entrance? Be there early :eek:

.....LOL......LOL.........Lord help me.....lol. I don't know what it is you smoke but it must be good !......lol

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will find out soon enough who I am. Tell him to look out becuase I love to hit. He better not get caught watching the play I will deck him. Ha ha! :eek:

Showed this to my son and he shared with the rest of his mates so hope you're ready to meet them. And btw my son is not hard to find at 6'2 288lbs he will be waiting on you.

Mates? We aren't looking for 288 we are looking for the Win! Abingdon by a LOT!

I wish you were right but with the play calling I've seen the last few weeks, I think PH would give us trouble. By the way Hess is out for the next 2 weeks.

Am I the only one that thinks the original poster is not real, that he's a troll? At least I sincerely hope that is the case. So...is everyone getting baited by a troll, or is there REALLY someone as ridiculous as the O.P. I vote for the former.

Most boards go by a "do not feed the troll" mentality.

Am I the only one that thinks the original poster is not real, that he's a troll? At least I sincerely hope that is the case. So...is everyone getting baited by a troll, or is there REALLY someone as ridiculous as the O.P. I vote for the former.

There's no way that dude is from Abingdon!

I personally do not care what you think. If you do not want to respond stay off my thread. This much I can tell you this is my last game and I want to gout a winner. You will not have to worry after the next few weeks because I will not be back on here. Dad said for me to move on after my last game. He said to leave the typing to you guys "they need something to keep them occupied" is what he always says. He doesn't want me to be laying around the house unemployed playing games with high school kids. Ha ha! If you feel like a loser then you are! :D Hokiebeaver go away and leave me alone! :mad:

I just want to say thanks for all the falcon fans on here and to falcon nation. It has been a great ride an there is not a high school any better anywhere. Dad said he was going to get really emotional on friday, he has always been my biggest fan. Thanks dad! :cool: I know most of you guys are just playing on here and dad said you would love to be here with us. Most are closet fans and can not be exposed or people will look down on you. I hope all you guys will come out friday to say goodbye to a great senior class. We get to beat up on Marion and you get to chant Falcon Awesome or Falcons Never Quit all night. Thanks to all the falcon fans! :D

You got it.

I just want to say thanks for all the falcon fans on here and to falcon nation. It has been a great ride an there is not a high school any better anywhere. Dad said he was going to get really emotional on friday, he has always been my biggest fan. Thanks dad! :cool: I know most of you guys are just playing on here and dad said you would love to be here with us. Most are closet fans and can not be exposed or people will look down on you. I hope all you guys will come out friday to say goodbye to a great senior class. We get to beat up on Marion and you get to chant Falcon Awesome or Falcons Never Quit all night. Thanks to all the falcon fans! :D

Will you let us know where you're gonna play college FB ?

I personally do not care what you think. If you do not want to respond stay off my thread. This much I can tell you this is my last game and I want to gout a winner. You will not have to worry after the next few weeks because I will not be back on here. Dad said for me to move on after my last game. He said to leave the typing to you guys "they need something to keep them occupied" is what he always says. He doesn't want me to be laying around the house unemployed playing games with high school kids. Ha ha! If you feel like a loser then you are! :D Hokiebeaver go away and leave me alone! :mad:

You mean you are already admitting defeat in the playoffs???

Dad said we can beat anyone we play in the playoffs because of our defense. We battled Richlands to the 4th quarter down 7-6 and they are the top seed. So you tell me do we have a chance? Richlands scored on turnovers or we might have got a shutout our defense is for real. Tazewell was the same deal without turnovers you guys can't beat us either. Dad knows a lot of people and he said the playoffs are up in the air anyone can win. I can tell you this Richlands would not want to see us again just ask them. We took them down to the wire last game and they were real nervous. Dad said he saw them at halftime and they looked stunned. Ha ha! :D We make them nervous!!! :eek:

Will you let us know where you're gonna play college FB ?

Not sure what I am going to do yet. I will let you know. Hint: I have been thinking of Radford or Tech, dad wants me to pick Tech. He said everyone parties to much at Radford and he wants me to get a good education. ;)

I would like to add also that the bus ride took a lot out of us coming to Tazewell. The tires on the bus had low pressure, I was half sick after that rip, it took at least a half to feel normal again. Dad told me to kick the tires next time and if they need air to tell the driver. He said most people never check on stuff like that. :confused:

I can tell you this Richlands would not want to see us again just ask them. We took them down to the wire last game and they were real nervous. Dad said he saw them at halftime and they looked stunned. Ha ha! :D We make them nervous!!! :eek:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's funny right there. I hope we play you guys again. Come on down to 'ole Ernie Hicks and see how "nervous" we are...

One of the things I've learned and keep to myself is controlling my inner rage. Also, to not tell your enemies your game plan, so Southy I don't like it when people know my martial arts background but I will give you a pass since your my bestest.

I actually achieved green belt status at age 13 (not gonna tell you what belt I have now). With that said, STAY OFF OUR SIDE!!!!! I HATE MARION!!!!! YOU HAVE YOUR SIDE, WE HAVE OURS!!! VOLS4DEAD AND CANESALTALT - You wouldn't want any, just saying . . . . .:mad: