Running Scared from SWD

southbound

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dad said we can beat anyone we play in the playoffs because of our defense. We battled Richlands to the 4th quarter down 7-6 and they are the top seed. So you tell me do we have a chance? Richlands scored on turnovers or we might have got a shutout our defense is for real. Tazewell was the same deal without turnovers you guys can't beat us either. Dad knows a lot of people and he said the playoffs are up in the air anyone can win. I can tell you this Richlands would not want to see us again just ask them. We took them down to the wire last game and they were real nervous. Dad said he saw them at halftime and they looked stunned. Ha ha! :D We make them nervous!!! :eek:

We do have a good defense. The problem is they are on the field for most of the game, because of turnovers.

One of the things I've learned and keep to myself is controlling my inner rage. Also, to not tell your enemies your game plan, so Southy I don't like it when people know my martial arts background but I will give you a pass since your my bestest.

I actually achieved green belt status at age 13 (not gonna tell you what belt I have now). With that said, STAY OFF OUR SIDE!!!!! I HATE MARION!!!!! YOU HAVE YOUR SIDE, WE HAVE OURS!!! VOLS4DEAD AND CANESALTALT - You wouldn't want any, just saying . . . . .:mad:

you dont scare me man..... you can take that belt and shove it up your ass

Dad said we can beat anyone we play in the playoffs because of our defense. We battled Richlands to the 4th quarter down 7-6 and they are the top seed. So you tell me do we have a chance? Richlands scored on turnovers or we might have got a shutout our defense is for real. Tazewell was the same deal without turnovers you guys can't beat us either. Dad knows a lot of people and he said the playoffs are up in the air anyone can win. I can tell you this Richlands would not want to see us again just ask them. We took them down to the wire last game and they were real nervous. Dad said he saw them at halftime and they looked stunned. Ha ha! :D We make them nervous!!! :eek:

True to a point. However if my calculations are correct and the standings stay the same I believe you guys will be traveling to Marion in the first round of playoffs so have fun with that.

I have no doubt that Richlands was truly stunned at halftime I know I was and I would say a lot of people were. However with that said they righted their ship and we see what the final score was.

I would like to add also that the bus ride took a lot out of us coming to Tazewell. The tires on the bus had low pressure, I was half sick after that rip, it took at least a half to feel normal again. Dad told me to kick the tires next time and if they need air to tell the driver. He said most people never check on stuff like that. :confused:

You know that is almost like saying the reason they lost is because of you. You are the whole team and what goes on with you is how the team performs.

I'll give you that Abingdon's defense is tough but it wears down in the 4th quarter because it has been on the field for most of the game.

Not sure what I am going to do yet. I will let you know. Hint: I have been thinking of Radford or Tech, dad wants me to pick Tech. He said everyone parties to much at Radford and he wants me to get a good education. ;)

You know when you go off to college, you'll have to leave Stripes behind. I figured you were going to Alabama being that you hit so hard.

Showed this to my son and he shared with the rest of his mates so hope you're ready to meet them. And btw my son is not hard to find at 6'2 288lbs he will be waiting on you.

If you are laying down bullying tactics on here Sir, then who is the adult here. Or even a man? Bet you are proud of yourself aren't YA BOY?! You def. are a Dale Jr fan - you redneck (do you even have teeth?) Lay off Southy, he is a good kid. Take your bullying somewhere else, it is not tolerated here in Abingdon!!!!:mad:

Edited by Falconman

One of the things I've learned and keep to myself is controlling my inner rage. Also, to not tell your enemies your game plan, so Southy I don't like it when people know my martial arts background but I will give you a pass since your my bestest.

I actually achieved green belt status at age 13 (not gonna tell you what belt I have now). With that said, STAY OFF OUR SIDE!!!!! I HATE MARION!!!!! YOU HAVE YOUR SIDE, WE HAVE OURS!!! VOLS4DEAD AND CANESALTALT - You wouldn't want any, just saying . . . . .:mad:

You're probably black belt if I were guessing, and here's to them staying on their side!

P.S. Do you have any ninja stars?

Edited by ATRAIN

Has anyone ever tried the hot stone massage? Dad got me one this week and I tell you it is wonderful. My neck had been really soar for weeks and it feels better now. The lady did a wonderfull job with me and really rubbed my neck down. I am ready to go for the Canes this week. When she came in the room and ask what kind of massage do you want I said Korean and she winked at me saying "you have been watching too much tv". Ha ha! I feel good about this week. Stripes thinks we win 27-7. Good night Boys!!! :eek:

Has anyone ever tried the hot stone massage? Dad got me one this week and I tell you it is wonderful. My neck had been really soar for weeks and it feels better now. The lady did a wonderfull job with me and really rubbed my neck down. I am ready to go for the Canes this week. When she came in the room and ask what kind of massage do you want I said Korean and she winked at me saying "you have been watching too much tv". Ha ha! I feel good about this week. Stripes thinks we win 27-7. Good night Boys!!! :eek:

27-7? That's laughable. This Marion squad will storm into Camelot and take the victory. Richardson will at least get 125 plus yards on this so called "good" Abingdon D. Have fun getting burned.

did he musage ur nads?:rolleyes:

The game will end just like your massage, without a happy ending. Go Cains!

Has anyone ever tried the hot stone massage? Dad got me one this week and I tell you it is wonderful. My neck had been really soar for weeks and it feels better now. The lady did a wonderful job with me and really rubbed my neck down.

The lady who gives me rub downs is very good too! You might know her as your mother.

Reminds me of that movie couples retreat we watched at your house, haha. I thought you must've been busy last night cause you didn't go out with us. I did some Falcon Driveby's on some people haha. Zeek drove and I threw, haha.

I yelled: Happy Halloween from the Falcons!!!

Reminds me of that movie couples retreat we watched at your house, haha. I thought you must've been busy last night cause you didn't go out with us. I did some Falcon Driveby's on some people haha. Zeek drove and I threw, haha.

I yelled: Happy Halloween from the Falcons!!!

It was too cold for water balloons last night. This could be viewed almost criminal in nature. I hope they got your tag number.:)

The lady who gives me rub downs is very good too! You might know her as your mother.

You must been dreaming because my mom wouldn't rub on a bore hog!:D:D:p

ps: Yeah FM hate I missed that one! lol But hey theres always the weekend!