In memory of Corey Ashley-Holston HS FB #9

tbgfan

Prayers are sent to this young man's family and wife--

Corey Andrew Ashley DAMASCUS, Va. Corey Andrew Ashley, age 19, passed away on Monday, Oct. 29, 2012, from injuries sustained in an automobile accident. He was a life-long resident of Damascus and was a 2012 graduate of Holston High School where he played football (# 9), wrestled, played baseball, and really just enjoyed all sports in general. He loved helping people and was such a caring person for anyone he came in contact with. While playing football, it was nothing unusual for him to help his opponent up after he had just tackled him. He enjoyed watching Clemson Tigers football. He also loved hunting and fishing and just being outdoors. He was so proud of his first deer he had got during deer season last year.

Life has many choices---eternity two

my family had mentioned this in passing and i didnt catch who it was till now..i remember watchin him and yes he did knock you down then help you right back up..yes,losin a friend in a freak accident three yrs ago made me realize things arent promised...awful news