Falcon Playoffs

southbound

We have got a big game this week at Cave Springs. I am so excited about being in the playoffs we are going to represent. We should have beat Marion and had a rematch with them. Dad said we got some bad spots during the game but we do not make excuses here. I think we have a shot at a upset this week. What do you guys think? Our defense is for real! Dad said Cave Springs is down this year they are only 5-5. We are the Falcons and we never quit. :D

We have got a big game this week at Cave Springs. I am so excited about being in the playoffs we are going to represent. We should have beat Marion and had a rematch with them. Dad said we got some bad spots during the game but we do not make excuses here. I think we have a shot at a upset this week. What do you guys think? Our defense is for real! Dad said Cave Springs is down this year they are only 5-5. We are the Falcons and we never quit. :D

Stay home and play with your cat dude. On the bright side maybe your kicker can at least get you on the board. It wont even be a good practice game for Cave Spring.

Just an FYI, had you beat Marion, you were still probably going to Cave. Good luck though! Hope to see you guys in te land if loud trucks, camo, and state championship banners in two weeks.

Just an FYI, had you beat Marion, you were still probably going to Cave. Good luck though! Hope to see you guys in te land if loud trucks, camo, and state championship banners in two weeks.

yeah i bet you would much rather see them roll in to the Ernie instead of Cave Spring lol.

I was just thinking that maybe had we lost a couple of more games we would have been seeded 6th and played Marion in rd 1....instead we get CS. I am a little amazed that Marion is seeded above CS considering CS sos.

1. It's Cave Spring, singular.

2. Your offseason starts on Saturday.

Dad said we got some bad spots during the game but we do not make excuses here.

THIS^^ All this guy does is make excuses! Kills me! I'm recalling something about air pressure in tires and a lost necklace?

I wish Abingdon could pull the upset but it ain't going to happen. Cave Spring by thirty! I hope I'm wrong but Cave is very well coached. They don't have as many standout athletes but still plenty good enough to probably make this one ugly very quickly.

I hope I am way off!

Cave Spring is down from previous years but with their schedule that doesn't really mean much. I think the buzzards have a fair shot at keeping it close depending on what happens with their offense. In the end I predict CS will roll.

One thing that we all should have learned throughout the past years is NOT to under estimate Cave Spring! Although the Knights have been "hit or miss" this season, this one will not be close by any means. Roanoke "a$$-kickin" ahead! Oddly enough, I am pulling for the "city boys" in this one!

Cave Spring 32

Abingdon 6

Edited by starcityfootballfan

Dude, get over yourself...shits old.

First of all, you need to get a life. You are not a true Falcon, you cant pick and choose when you are a fan. Once a Falcon, always a Falcon. You need to recognize!:mad:

First of all, you need to get a life. You are not a true Falcon, you cant pick and choose when you are a fan. Once a Falcon, always a Falcon. You need to recognize!:mad:

Dude, you've NEVER been a Falcon and everyone knows it. The fun has run its course...move on.

You've got to understand that Abingdon has dropped two big games in the last two weeks of regular season play. Especially to Tazewell.. Carroll is down, but has always posted good numbers in the SWD. Cave might be 5-5 but they have beaten good teams in their 5 wins. Christiansburg to name one of the important ones. Also, they lost to Salem in the last 11 seconds of the game, they catch a break earlier in the game and they walk away beating a VHSL powerhouse. Abingdon simply cannot compete. Unless of course, Cave makes the mistakes necessary. Tuneovers and special teams are of course important, and will hold a lot of importance in this game. Abingdon might hang, but not for long. Cave 52 Birds 14. Roll on