be ready tigers...........

cwood78

I too saw them today at Ernie the are really small had three white boys200 was the biggest I saw have not seen their roster but they had no and I mean no size give them a good hard swva hit in the mouth ans they will not want any more come the second half. If the tigers play as hard mouthed as they did the blues I think they will be fine. Good spacing will take care of their speed. Good luck boys

Anyone know how much tickets are for the game? I had heard $11 and that doesn't seem right.

Tickets are $10 this week. Programs are $5. Good luck to the Honaker Tigers! Keep the Metal in the Mountains Boys!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/84kyXq2YiFY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i hope honaker hears this wwe theme in their heads as they get ready to face sussex central. go orange. show them who the real tigers are.

Come on Honaker you can do this! Not to High, Not to Low.................play every down like it's your last one...............!!! Do it for God, Family, and Friend! JUST WIN!!!

Yes it still hurts some, but it helps a lot...for me anyway that GW will be in the State Game and have a good chance of winning the Title. What makes me happy at this point is the fact that two Teams from the West will being playng for the Title, you have to have speed to be a contender, but Team play, strength, and power are still the main ingredients to being a good Football Team. Good job Maroon's and Tigers!