10 Games To Watch

Unchained

Why in the world is Burton vs Twin Springs on that list?

For the reason that was given then why didn't they make mention of Clintwood hosting Rye Cove September 6 since that is the first Cumberland District game for Clintwood coming from the LPD? That top 10 is a head scratcher.

For the reason that was given then why didn't they make mention of Clintwood hosting Rye Cove September 6 since that is the first Cumberland District game for Clintwood coming from the LPD? That top 10 is a head scratcher.

Maybe they wrote a whole bunch of games down on slips of paper and just picked ten at random? Well, not totally random. Some of those games make a lot of sense.

Guest rhsfanandstudent

Richlands and Union is always going to be an exciting game in my mind, both years they have played it has been a nail biter and down to the limit. I see Union turning into a newer rival that always brings out the best and worst in the Blues.

hahaha my thoughts exactly. No Haysi/Honaker = terrible list lol

but honestly Grundy/TV will be a much better game than JIB/TS and will mean more to the teams involved. Im biased but Haysi/Honaker is a GREAT game!

GW/FC, Union/Richlands, VHS/Battle, Central/GC should all be really good games. Grundy/Graham should be an interesting game, based simply on the history between the two teams.

JIB/TS and PH/TW have no business on a top 10 list. and that's not meant to be an insult to any of those teams, the games just aren't anything special. Other that PH taking a tour of SWVA, 110 miles one way!

Maybe they wrote a whole bunch of games down on slips of paper and just picked ten at random? Well, not totally random. Some of those games make a lot of sense.

The RHS/VHS game is a head scratcher. I can see a few other games on Richlands schedule much more intriguing than the VHS one.

hahaha my thoughts exactly. No Haysi/Honaker = terrible list lol

but honestly Grundy/TV will be a much better game than JIB/TS and will mean more to the teams involved. Im biased but Haysi/Honaker is a GREAT game!

GW/FC, Union/Richlands, VHS/Battle, Central/GC should all be really good games. Grundy/Graham should be an interesting game, based simply on the history between the two teams.

JIB/TS and PH/TW have no business on a top 10 list. and that's not meant to be an insult to any of those teams, the games just aren't anything special. Other that PH taking a tour of SWVA, 110 miles one way!

I love the VHS/JSB rivalry and everything and it'll be really interesting to watch this year, but I honestly think that the JSB/Honaker game would be a little bit better game (and the fans are always good to each other, unlike the ridiculous levels the VHS/JSB game can reach each year).

I wish Richlands would play Burton.

why? burton is way to small, yea , got some good players, might hang with the R, for a couple of quarters, but the R has the bulk,,,, norton doesn't...

The RHS/VHS game is a head scratcher. I can see a few other games on Richlands schedule much more intriguing than the VHS one.

That was my thought. I guess they had to put them in the mix, since that's one of the paper's local teams. They are just wishing the 'cats can compete.

Davis was at VA high a few years ago before he came back to Richlands and Wells will have a bigger roll at VA. Wells was calling some of the plays at Richlands last year. If I am not mistaken, Wells will be the OC at VA.