9-20 @ lord botetourt

9-27 Virginia high

10-5 @ bluefield

10-11 @ tazewell

10-25 Abingdon

11-1 @ Lebanon

11-8 grundy

So who do you think the blues lose to

I could see Richlands losing to Bluefield, Graham, and Union. Bluefield, obviously, is a perennial powerhouse that can beat the Blue Tornado, and it'll be really tough to defeat Bluefield away. Graham is on the rise, and they may have what it takes to beat Richlands, but they'll have to wait for another year. As for Union, they always play us in tough nail-biters, and this one is away. Personally, I think Richlands goes 9-1 with their loss coming to Bluefield, but they could easily go 7-3. I can't wait till the season rolls around.

Go Blue!

I think there is about 4 teams that "could" beat the blues this year. They are, Bluefield, Graham, Union, Botetourt and Va high could surprise some people, but i don't think they beat the Blues this year.

Bluefield is always well coached and has speed and good athletes and i think they beat the blues especially since it is up there this year. Graham ( as has been stated earlier ) is going to be much improved and will give the blues fits, but i think the blues will find a way to win that game here at Ernie. Union is always a toss up game for us, and will be again this year, and it could be a loss since it is played down there. They are always tough at home !

I can't say much about Botetourt this year because i haven't kept up with them, but from what I have been reading, they will be improved so I listed them just because i don't know much about them and I have to go on what I have heard and read.

I think a lot depends on who the blues will have playing wide out this year. They lose a really big play maker out there in AJ, and the loss of Horton will hurt also. I just don't have any idea who is going to be stepping in to fill those spots.

I think the running game is going to be stout with the line we have coming back and with a couple of our RB's back and also our starting QB. The D should be very good this year also. I just worry about the receiver spots.

I see the blues going 8 & 2, with the losses coming to Bluefield and the other loss coming from either of the 3 of Graham,Union, or Botetourt. I hope i wrong though and they end up going 9&1.

Do you guys think that Brown will be moved to wide-out or slot or TE ? He's to good of an athlete to not have him out there getting his hands on the ball in some way.

Do you guys think that Brown will be moved to wide-out or slot or TE ? He's to good of an athlete to not have him out there getting his hands on the ball in some way.

From what I've heard, he's taking reps at WR and is apparently looking mighty good out there. I'm actually not that worried about the WRs. They will come. We have a good QB that will find them. I look for a lot of smash mouth running the ball with Staten to start the season until the passing game really gels.

I'm interesred to see how well the special teams do this year. Tarter really had an impact on some tight games. Some of the blowouts over the years were actually tight games until a fake punt, onside kick, blocked punt. I think losing coach Tarter will have the biggest impact on whether they finish 6-4 or 10-0.

Man, I have been lost this year and haven't been able to keep up with the changes like I usually do. I knew the Coach Wells went to Va high, but I did not know.......or I had forgotten, that coach Tarter left also. Please remind me, when and where did coach Tarter leave and go too ?

According to school personnel assignments for Tazewell County--Coach Tarter is listed as returning to the Richlands coaching staff after a one year absence.

Life has many choices---eternity two

Great in put I was told bluefield was hurting for speed was told Graham and the blues should beat them. Union lost a lot but down there it will be close Graham will be a good half but feel like we are better conditioned than most 30 days we will see again all honest comments thanks

Great in put I was told bluefield was hurting for speed was told Graham and the blues should beat them. Union lost a lot but down there it will be close Graham will be a good half but feel like we are better conditioned than most 30 days we will see again all honest comments thanks

Bluefield is NEVER hurting for speed...

In the 38 years that I have been watching Bluefield they have NEVER been deficient in the speed department....I did say 38 years, right?? Lineplay...that may be a different story...we'll see....also, better conditioned than Graham???.......Williams has those boys in very good shape.......Richlands may be deeper than Graham, but I doubt they'll be in much better shape, may be the opposite scenario...Should be an interesting season. Looking forward to some great matchups this year.

In the 38 years that I have been watching Bluefield they have NEVER been deficient in the speed department....I did say 38 years, right?? Lineplay...that may be a different story...we'll see....also, better conditioned than Graham???.......Williams has those boys in very good shape.......Richlands may be deeper than Graham, but I doubt they'll be in much better shape, may be the opposite scenario...Should be an interesting season. Looking forward to some great matchups this year.

just a blues fan that thinks they are going to be 10-0 before the season starts

just a blues fan that thinks they are going to be 10-0 before the season starts
the only fanatics i have seen on here saying 10-0 is graham.If someone had said Richlands will be 10-0 is that an unrealistic statement?NO!!!Its ok keep dogging the blues and there fans .come aug.16 your going to be leaving richlands feeling like u have been dogged .

Does Bluefield have a different conditioning coach I was at the Graham game last yr they where a lot fresher in the 4 the quart than bluefield that lost them the game last yr the speed part came from a beavers fan I think it will be a great game

the only fanatics i have seen on here saying 10-0 is graham.If someone had said Richlands will be 10-0 is that an unrealistic statement?NO!!!Its ok keep dogging the blues and there fans .come aug.16 your going to be leaving richlands feeling like u have been dogged .

lol ohhhhhhhhh boy am I scared and I am sure Marion's football team is also playing in a jamboree that don't mean crap I don't dog blues fans on here I am cool with a few of you guys from over there like Ryan and bigrhsfan so keep chirping if that makes u feel good

same comments every year---blues this and blues that=blues lose in playoffs.

Technically all but 6 teams lose in the playoffs. So I don't really see your point? But thanks for pointing out the obvious, Captain.

Edited by Ryan4VT
Oops....

lol ohhhhhhhhh boy am I scared and I am sure Marion's football team is also playing in a jamboree that don't mean crap I don't dog blues fans on here I am cool with a few of you guys from over there like Ryan and bigrhsfan so keep chirping if that makes u feel good

Bad apple in every bunch. You know how true, informed fans are. :)