VHS @ Richlands

V-Cats

I'm sorry but I'm not drinking the bearcat koolaid yet.  V high has a history of disappointment after a good start.  Richlands is not a great team this year however they are still good.  I don't think it will matter if Staten is back or not I still see a 14-21 point victory for Richlands...even though it pains me to pick them!  Truth is truth however and I don't think V high is there yet.  We moved the ball on them decently but self destructed many times.

The 1987 game at Richlands was one of the most memorable games I have ever attended.  VHS to run out the clock, nope, fakes the kneel down play and the long bomb down RHS sidelines for 6.  Great game.

I think that may be the last time VHS beat RHS, or '97.

I find it interesting that no one has mentioned the two former RHS coaches now on thy Va High staff.

Sorry Ryan but its THE Va High staff not Thy. LOL. Interesting observation though.

I believe that Tazewell could make an opposing player from just about anywhere look really good! Of course no disrespect to VA.High, I'm sure the kid is very good.

Bet he's faster than anyone on the Blues!

Virginia High is good... should be a close contest...I'd say similar to the Graham and Union games....could go either way, IMO....if Richlands is healthy.... and yes...#20 is fast...and quick...he'll be one of the better backs that Richlands will face all season.  I agree with Bulldogs 52..he is definitely faster than anybody on Richland's team...he has to be met at the line of scrimmage and he has to be contained to the inside.

I would say they will be having some rough practices this week, so my prediction is a motivated Richlands comes in and wins by a small margain, they like to keep us people that stand at the 10 yard line chipper and chatty through out, but don't want to get 'verbal bashed' by the 'no respect' crew in the endzone like they did last week. I think Strong is still pissed at us, he wouldn't even come down the sideline last time. Hey Ryan! You should come down and join us down there and get rowdy. :P

If you take pride in getting under your teams coaches skin and being a negative distraction to kids then please do not attend sporting events. Have a little pride and learn how to behave! Respect yourself!

No you can't.  I would never, ever sit with or support the opposition if they are playing the Bearcats.  The thought would never have occurred to me. 

You just don't get it and nothing I can say will help you to understand.  Unfortunately, too many VHS supporters have your mentality. It doesn't matter one iota.  Go sit with the opponents.   

Brown will run for days against Richlands fat linemen. Can't tackle what you can't catch! EF-1 might just be a breeze after Friday night. Dun dun dun.... Dun dun dun. ESPN highlights, here comes Virginia High!

Bob, I was going to sit with VHS anyway. But now I'm definitely going to, just to spite you. And I will give my all to cheering on my alma mater. Sorry if that disappoints your perception of me

Brown will run for days against Richlands fat linemen. Can't tackle what you can't catch! EF-1 might just be a breeze after Friday night. Dun dun dun.... Dun dun dun. ESPN highlights, here comes Virginia High!

Really....what has he done since the Tazwell game? Where is all this hype coming from? Jethro do you follow football? Cause if so where have you been? Bahahahahahahaha.

I must say I am a fan, Jethro. The way your troll like banter just oozes out of your EF-5 vocal cords pleases me more than anything. But, I must say, your hate for the EF-1 Tornadoes does put me in a downwinded mood, no pun intended. What is with this morose feeling of dismay against the Blue Tornadoes?

Really....what has he done since the Tazwell game? Where is all this hype coming from? Jethro do you follow football? Cause if so where have you been? Bahahahahahahaha.

He's just a Richlands troll. Nowhere to be found until Richlands has a bad week or a loss. It is what it is.

^meaning I'll be around a lot the second half of the season. Wait until our speed hits that turf. Shewweedog ain't it gonna be a blur! Zzzzoooooommmmm!

VA High does have a good team with a lot of speed and they may........I repeat MAY beat the blues this year........I don't know,  I don't have ESP,  but if they do,  have a great time with it because it hasn't happened much over the last several years and with the blues playing so many young players this year,  they will be back again, and then we will see if you still hang around here or disappear like most fair weather fans.

Personally,  I think the blues will come back this week and put a W on the scoreboard in a close game !

Go Blues !

I do wish all the fans from Va High a safe trip to Ernie and back home and the same to our fans.

I wish I could go to the game Friday,  but unfortunately, myself, my mother, and my Aunt ( who has Downs Syndrome )  were in a pretty bad head on car accident a couple of weeks ago (  why I haven't been posting much lately ).  All three of us were hurt and taken to the hospital but my Aunt got the worst of it and has been in the ICU for almost 2 weeks now.  She got out of ICU a couple of days ago, but still having a tough time with some pretty bad injuries.  So we stay at the hospital with her.

So please be safe on the roads and have a great time at the game tomorrow !