Falcon Future

southbound

What up guys. Have you missed me? I have been so busy with college been really hard to find time to chat you with you boyz! There have been many times I wanted to post on here and my gal would not let me. She wanted some sb time-you get it guys? It will probable take you boyz some time to figure that out, I will get FM to explain it to you. Ha ha!!!

Lets talk some Falcon football. We almost made history this last week. Who would have thought we would go to the big Richlands and smack them around. From what I hear and listening to dad talk we dominated them and were more physical just gave it away. I hate to remind you guys but I called this several years ago. My predictions are coming true! When are you guys going to wake up and listen??? This was the last year for Richlands to beat us. We will own this district like my boy Lil' Wayne runs young money. We have been so close to being really good this year and we have talent coming. Our 8th grade team lost 1 game and that was to Gate City who cheated and played old kids against us. How can you play 2 or 3 years of 8th grade football, I don't understand you should not be eligible for varsity. Can you redshirt in 8th grade? I am confused. Our jv team is undefeated last I heard. All I can say is WOW! What are you guys gonna do when the birds come looking for you! I made that one up the other night with FM hanging with our girls.

I would like to take a minute and invite everyone to Falcon Field Friday night as we play Tazewell. This is your last chance to witness The Entrance this year and to say goodbye to some quality young men. I know what this game meant to me and dad last year. I saw him watching it a few weeks ago and he had a tear in his eye. I ask him what was wrong and he said where did all the years go I just want you put on that Falcon uniform one more time and come down the steps while everyone jumps up and down. Said the first time he saw us come out he had a flashback of Lane Stadium and thought the Hokies were coming out. I said dad I miss it and he winked and said "let me tell you I was so proud watching you march down those steps to go whip some a$$. I lol'd and said you are the best Dad in the world. Tazewell you better get ready for the Falcons and next week need I say more Marion. Dad said the only good thing there is Macado's and now they have one in Bristol Thank God! Ha ha!!

I need to mention my girl loves Stripes, she wants to take her home. I laughed and said you don't me that cat is my life. Good to be back boyz!

Stripes picks Falcons 38-7 over Puppies Friday night. All i can say is wait till next year guys the Falcons are coming!!!!!!!!!

What up guys. Have you missed me? I have been so busy with college been really hard to find time to chat you with you boyz! There have been many times I wanted to post on here and my gal would not let me. She wanted some sb time-you get it guys? It will probable take you boyz some time to figure that out, I will get FM to explain it to you. Ha ha!!!

Lets talk some Falcon football. We almost made history this last week. Who would have thought we would go to the big Richlands and smack them around. From what I hear and listening to dad talk we dominated them and were more physical just gave it away. I hate to remind you guys but I called this several years ago. My predictions are coming true! When are you guys going to wake up and listen??? This was the last year for Richlands to beat us. We will own this district like my boy Lil' Wayne runs young money. We have been so close to being really good this year and we have talent coming. Our 8th grade team lost 1 game and that was to Gate City who cheated and played old kids against us. How can you play 2 or 3 years of 8th grade football, I don't understand you should not be eligible for varsity. Can you redshirt in 8th grade? I am confused. Our jv team is undefeated last I heard. All I can say is WOW! What are you guys gonna do when the birds come looking for you! I made that one up the other night with FM hanging with our girls.

I would like to take a minute and invite everyone to Falcon Field Friday night as we play Tazewell. This is your last chance to witness The Entrance this year and to say goodbye to some quality young men. I know what this game meant to me and dad last year. I saw him watching it a few weeks ago and he had a tear in his eye. I ask him what was wrong and he said where did all the years go I just want you put on that Falcon uniform one more time and come down the steps while everyone jumps up and down. Said the first time he saw us come out he had a flashback of Lane Stadium and thought the Hokies were coming out. I said dad I miss it and he winked and said "let me tell you I was so proud watching you march down those steps to go whip some a$$. I lol'd and said you are the best Dad in the world. Tazewell you better get ready for the Falcons and next week need I say more Marion. Dad said the only good thing there is Macado's and now they have one in Bristol Thank God! Ha ha!!

I need to mention my girl loves Stripes, she wants to take her home. I laughed and said you don't me that cat is my life. Good to be back boyz!

Stripes picks Falcons 38-7 over Puppies Friday night. All i can say is wait till next year guys the Falcons are coming!!!!!!!!!

Oh yea you smacked us around all right, all the way to the buses with another loss. Bet that was a long 50 minute drive back to Abingdon. 11 straight now I do believe. BTW, your cat is ashamed of you.....Tazewell will beat Abingdon, mark it down.

SB.  I went to the Virginia High - Abingdon game.  What happened there?  I will admit something, the Falcon entrance iIS pretty cool.  Just giving credit where credit is due.  However, lose the "Enter Sandman" thing.  So many schools are doing that now.  You do want to be different don't you?  That belongs in Blacksburg, Ok. 

Mowing season is ending so let THA MAN SPEAK, lets begin with the fact there was some home cooking going on in slaplands last Friday night.  The clock operator is the corporate because the referee would blow the whistle to start the clock and he would deliberately not start it until 3-4 seconds afterward.  Don't Deny It, It Happened, I was There!!! One of the players dads said typical richlands always finding a way to screw ya.  It wasn't southy's dad either, they didn't go. I rode over there with my boss.  Second, THE ENTRANCE belongs to the Falcons, everyone started doing it after we did.  I've said this before and I will say it again, you can't mimic a Falcon, you have to be a Falcon!  Finally, we were more physical than them and that's why there were 4 turnovers.  Southy and I've said it for years, the best is yet to come.  Congratulations Richlands you beat some sophomores, guess what?  That will be the Last Time!!! Go Falcons!!!

Second, THE ENTRANCE belongs to the Falcons, everyone started doing it after we did.

Finally, we were more physical than them and that's why there were 4 turnovers.  Southy and I've said it for years, the best is yet to come.  Congratulations Richlands you beat some sophomores, guess what?  That will be the Last Time!!! Go Falcons!!!

I can't believe I'm replying to this...

Richlands' FRESHMAN...Chace Collins came up with a big catch at the end of this game.

The  9 yd. TD reception was from one Richlands' QB to another Richlands' QB, WR, FG Kicker, Punter, Defensive Back...Ben Brown.

Richlands actually had 5 TO's but the Falcons only kept the last interception for a few seconds... because it was taken away by guess who...Ben Brown.

Also, a game is not about the ENTRANCE ....it is about the EXIT!!!

I would go back and look at it again.  Richlands beat your 8th grade team  this year.  

......lol.....SOS from Falcongirl !

I know it has to be hard coming up with all these excuses year in and year out,  for what,  11 or 12 years in a row now ?   This was probably your best chance to beat the blues for the next several years,  unlike what we have heard from you and Southy for years now,  the blues really do have a lot of good young talent coming up,  and guess what,  we also have a good coaching staff to teach them how to win,  so you guys need to get to work on your next few years of excuses on why you just can't seem to beat the blues or most anyone around here for that matter

So you guys keep winning the ENTRANCE and we'll keep winning the game !

By the way,  I mean no disrespect to the boys who actually play football for Abingdon,  I thought you guys played hard and played a good game.

Tacos for everyone tonight. What a game! All I can say is what an effort from the Falcons. Dad said this game was an instant classic what heart the Falcons have. We got Marion next week and dad said we can knock the Candy Canes out of playoffs. Ha ha!! Boyz you gonna hate to see the SB n FM roll up there to send you home. I guess we will hit Macado's before hand, hope they are not checking id's. Hey FM I will send you a text come by and bring girls tonight. My parents will be asleep by 12. Guys gotta Go PARTY!!!!!!!!!!

Ravenloser-if I ever catch you messing around with my cat you will pay the price. First of all, you are sick messing with animals anyway. Dad laughed when I told him what you said, his response was " those people over that way are a little different". I said that's nasty. Ha! Glad we are a little more civilized this way and hope you stay out of Abingdon. My dad has friends who could put you away for a while. Ha ha! Then the animals would play with you. You are worthless!