Biggest stat of the night...

GMan

Hmmmmm............

Pearisburg is the only place I've ever been where a false start wasn't a dead ball foul...   just sayin

Add that to the fact that they are that disciplaned and it's not hard to figure out why they're so good at home.

Yeah SWVA BOY you are right Giles is the only place in the world that it isn't a dead ball foul....you are a moron....of course it always has been and always will be....only thing that happens on a regular basis is Giles destroying your beloved Green Wave....come on up Friday and root for Richlands(as you said in another thread) we could care less....You NARZ boys have been doing it for years during the playoffs.....wouldn't it be fun to actually make the playoffs once in a while narz boy?

Wow. Gman that don't sound good for us but I guess it is what it is. I also heard that Appomattox was a very undisciplined team. But zero penalties just don't seem right.

Giles does not commit many penalties.  However, this stat was more about Appy's lack of discipline, in all likelihood, costing them the game.