Falcons vs Broadway

fatherfalcon

Zippers on my two blinds were frozen this morning, otherwise, I'd be out there right now. Was really hoping to have a nice long sit in the woods today...didn't happen...

Smellin' like Tinks, with mud on his boots,

Bow in his hand and he's ready to shoot.

Waiting on a buck to slowly walk by,

Drew back his bow and let his arrow fly.

Straight toward its mark but a little bit short,

Buck looked at him with a giggle and snort.

Said, you must be Big O, with bow in hand,

I Ain't scared of you, you're from Abingdon, man.

You wearing camo, c'mon, man, please,

You know nothing but wine and cheese.

Your team got lucky and won eight games,

But you and your posse ain't nothin' but lame.

You're heading up to Broadway, to cheer from the stands.

Hope this doesn't put a damper on tomorrow's brunch plans.

Your Falcons might think that they've got a chance,

But the big, bad Gobblers, will be the one's to dance.

And so ends the season for the Crows this year,

Southy and Falconman, yeh, they'll likely shed a tear.

As for Big O, mud on his boots, its back to the stand,

Smellin' like Tinks with his bow in his hand.

Word to ya mutha...

Zippers on my two blinds were frozen this morning, otherwise, I'd be out there right now.  Was really hoping to have a nice long sit in the woods today...didn't happen... Smellin' like Tinks, with mud on his boots,Bow in his hand and he's ready to shoot.Waiting on a buck to slowly walk by,Drew back his bow and let his arrow fly. Straight toward its mark but a little bit short,Buck looked at him with a giggle and snort.Said, you must be Big O, with bow in hand,I Ain't scared of you, you're from Abingdon, man. You wearing camo, c'mon, man, please,You know nothing but wine and cheese.Your team got lucky and won eight games,But you and your posse ain't nothin' but lame. You're heading up to Broadway, to cheer from the stands.Hope this doesn't put a damper on tomorrow's brunch plans.Your Falcons might think that they've got a chance,But the big, bad Gobblers, will be the one's to dance. And so ends the season for the Crows this year,Southy and Falconman, yeh, they'll likely shed a tear.As for Big O, mud on his boots, its back to the stand,Smellin' like Tinks with his bow in his hand. Word to ya mutha...

Zippers on my two blinds were frozen this morning, otherwise, I'd be out there right now. Was really hoping to have a nice long sit in the woods today...didn't happen...

Word to ya mutha...

+100,000,000,000

You are my hero.

Zippers on my two blinds were frozen this morning, otherwise, I'd be out there right now.  Was really hoping to have a nice long sit in the woods today...didn't happen...

Word to ya mutha...

A late entry for "Post of the Year" consideration.

I just wanna stick my nose in here,

it took me several years more than 8 semesters to get my "4 year degree". What does that mean now? It means I have a Bachelors and not a d@m^ thing else.

Ryan you get your degree, work and do what you gotta do and anyone who doesent like it can kiss your @$$, my @$$ and their own @$$

Too far Bob, too far

Thoughts of the Day: 

• Thin skinned people should not post on message boards.
  • You should keep your word...it is one of the very few things that you have 100% control over.
  • Sticking you nose where it does not belong can result in a deviated septum.
  • The most intelligent, practical, and intuitive man I have ever known had a 7th grade education.
  • What in the world was I thinking?  Sitting in this cold to watch ABINGDON?  Nah...

Attempting to belittle someone for trying to better themselves is nothing more than a pathetic, jealously driven endeavor to make ones self feel superior. If you want to point out that he failed to keep his word(whatever the circumstances of that issue are) then fine, but to attack his move to better himself is the action a middle aged narcissist who has the mentality that they are going to "show this whipper snapper" a lesson. 

And as far as my nose I will put it wherever I wish. Ive been here long enough that I believe I have that right, until GMan, Lance or a Moderator tells me otherwise.

If you can show me one single post in which I belittled anyone for attempting to educate themselves, I would love to have it pointed out.  Go ahead, I am waiting.  You have tried to interpret thoughts or read between the lines or who knows what you are thinking.  Your attempt to do so is completely off base.  This is what happens when you interject into matters not of your own. 

Me narcissistic?  Whatever on Earth would give you that idea?  And I have a suggestion on where you should next put your nose...

One would think that during the 7 years working towards that 2 year degree, you would have run across that concept somewhere.  

Thats pretty clear to me there Bob. In one comment you belittled his efforts at getting a degree and the degree itself.

Honestly ive said my peace and in the words of Falconman im done wit dis

Forgive me for posting such a scurrilous comment!   That has to be the worst thing said in a public forum since June Clever told Ward that he was a little rough on the Beaver last night!  

Seriously, I have a heckuva suggestion on where you should stick your nose but I doubt you are that flexible. 

Forgive me for posting such a scurrilous comment!   How could I have been so insensitive?  Oh what shall I do now?  How can such a dastardly comment ever be rectified?  Stoning?  Cat o' nine tails?  Chinese water torture? 

Seriously, I have a heckuva suggestion on where you should stick your nose but I doubt you are that flexible. 

I can't wait until the day you screw up and GMan hammers you. Its not an "if", it's a "when."

Awww.  Somebody had his feelings hurt...again.  By the way, how much did you pay redtiger to try to divert the attention from your willingness to welch on your word?    

I am going to bed so I can get in my tree stand bright and early.  Hope that does not offend you...I am trying to be more sensitive to your feelings.

Truly, you need to learn when to let it go. 

Awww.  Somebody had his feelings hurt...again.  By the way, how much did you pay redtiger to try to divert the attention from your willingness to welch on your word?    

I am going to bed so I can get in my tree stand bright and early.  Hope that does not offend you...I am trying to be more sensitive to your feelings.

Truly, you need to learn when to let it go. 

Nope. My feelings are just fine. I just hate you. You are an arrogant, insufferable prick. You do nothing but stir the pot, yet you have NO credibility on this board to be doing so with. It's all good. Keep making fun of people. Keep acting like you're the good guy. It'll all catch up. Have fun in your tree stand. 

Own it Bob! You said it and own it. I like a lot of the things you say. You have no idea what Ryan has sacrificed pursuing his Dream. Tiger said it right the back and forth on the other stuff is none of my business and I could care less about how that goes. I do care about his future and contributions to society because that does matter.

I don't care if it takes 7 more years Ryan........Finish it!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said Bob, you want to discuss him welching on his bet then thats fine(although I dont think anyone on here wants to see Ryan leave the forum) but the comments about his education are across the line. Is that the worst thing ever said on the internet, no. On this forum, no but that still doesnt excuse it as being inappropriate in my eyes and thats why I commented on it. You said, and I quote "If you can show me one single post in which I belittled anyone for attempting to educate themselves, I would love to have it pointed out.  Go ahead, I am waiting", well I showed you and you went from defending your position to saying it wasnt that big of a deal. Coward. If youre gonna take a bullshit stance thats fine but stand by it.

As far as where I can put my nose, no im not that flexible but I do know where I would like to stick my size 13 boot 

Hate?  You know you really like me.  Why else would you read everything I post?  And comment on them so often?  You seem to forget, you started this.  You are just not much of a finisher.  This is the second time you have specifically called me out only to end up huffing and puffing.  One would think that you would have learned by now.  I hope we are finished here because I really want to be fresh in the a.m.     

Hate?  You know you really like me.  Why else would you read everything I post?  And comment on them so often?  You seem to forget, you started this.  You are just not much of a finisher.  This is the second time you have specifically called me out only to end up huffing and puffing.  One would think that you would have learned by now.  I hope we are finished here because I really want to be fresh in the a.m.     

No, I hate you. I read what you post because I have to sift through your trash to get to some posts that are actually worth reading. I didn't leave the first one "huffing and puffing." I dropped it because you wanted an apology for something that I didn't say. 

As, I said. Have fun hunting tomorrow. You can always choose to leave it alone since you've already burned more bridges than I can recall since Variable. 

And I am still waiting for you to point out something derogatory I said about finishing an education....but I wish you would hurry. 

Redtiger already did it. But here it is again, just to suit your fancy.

"One would think that during the 7 years working towards that 2 year degree, you would have run across that concept somewhere."

You have absolutely NO idea what I did in the 5 years after I graduated before I started college. You chose to personally attack me for trying to better my life. That is where people are finding offense with your statement. 

Make fun of me for Richlands being 8-3. Make fun of me for Abingdon beating Richlands. Make fun of me for a typo. Make fun of me for "flaking" on something that never happened. How does anyone know that I wouldn't have left if Abindgon beat Marion. Just because I said I wouldn't doesn't mean that I would or wouldn't have. You can sit back and make fun of me for whatever it is that your little heart desires. But there is a line on a SPORTS message board. And attacks at a persons life outside of this board is where that line sits. 

Ryno, you are one intellectually dishonest hombre.  Actually, more of a Keyboard Commando who gets his drawers "all bunched up" when someone forgets to bow down to the altar of RYAN4VT. 

The difference between you and me is that you need universal acceptance and any dissension is tantamount to a physical assault.  I say what I think without worry about being liked  You still have time to grow out of it but the clock is ticking.  I hope you let it go now because if I have to give you any more analysis, I will need to send you a bill for those services.  And before you say it, you do need those services!