FB Updates- Playoffs Round 1 2014

Ryan4VT

Tim Hayesâ€@Hayes_BHCSports8 mins8 minutes ago

Patrick Henry's first playoff win since 1997. Head coach Mark Palmer's first victory over Clintwood ever

ABC13 Sportsâ€@13Sports13 mins13 minutes ago

FINAL: Glenvar 13 Central Wise 6. Glenvar will host Union next week (Union defeated Tazewell 30-20)

Jim Sacco retweeted

Per Marion AD, Richlands-Marion will be a 7 p.m. kickoff next week.

great state

Jim Sacco retweeted

Per Marion AD, Richlands-Marion will be a 7 p.m. kickoff next week.

Thank goodness!!! I have tickets to the Appalachian St. vs VT basketball game next Saturday and I did NOT want this game on Saturday. Haha.

Going to be the game of the year caliber next week at Marion stadium. Going to come down to which teams wants it more in this one. Could go either way. I wish both teams luck, I will be there watching I just hope it is warmer next week. LOL

According to Twitter, George Wythe lost Trey Skeens to a severe ankle injury. If true, I hate that for him and the team. It is always tough to see such a great career end that way.

This is true, unfortunately

According to Twitter, George Wythe lost Trey Skeens to a severe ankle injury.  If true, I hate that for him and the team.  It is always tough to see such a great career end that way.

Allen Gregoryâ€@Greg_BHCSports18 mins18 minutes ago

According to George Wythe star Trey Skeens via text: He's "done for the season with a broken fibula." Still hopes to play in college

great state