2015 Tazewell Bulldog Football Team

TazCoFootball

With the talent they had last year and didn't win, I wouldn't expect much this year.

I agree.  Anything more than 2 or 3 wins this year will be a surprise for me.  Still, I hope for the best for those kids, they deserve it.

I like Shane as a person but you cant run five plays and win the dawgs had talent last year 2014 but no leadership and no desire to win I sure hope they improve this year but I think Richland's will kick our butt's!

• 4 weeks later...

After watching the green-white game the bulldogs have no depth at any postion the best 2 looking athletes on the team are 15 Kitts and 12 Crouse. The dawgs are very young, my understanding is Tazewell middle school have a lot of good size and athletic skill postions if this coaching staff can keep the kids interested and stay out the bulldogs should be competitive in a few years

Facts that I know and you can take them anyway you please.

1.  Last year had a coaching issue that hit right before the Chilhowie game.  Anybody that was there for all the games saw a change in the play calling and offensive style.

2.  There were some internal issues in the locker room last year with a few players.  Those are gone now.

3.  This team has the ability to continue to build with the new assistant coaches that came in and filled the gaps that we had in the coaching staff.

4.  With the exception of a couple of teams, this is a very tough schedule.  Grayson and RR both are tough from what I understand.

5.  Allen is a great coach however his personal skills lack at times.  Just have to play through and do their best.

All I can say is I'm excited either way and can't wait for the season to begin

LET'S GO DAWGS!!!

By watching the green and white game last night, the first thing I noticed that was missing was the speed! It's not there like last year! Brewster will be the fastest player on the team once he is out there! To me last night, and I know this was the first time that they have went full pads, but # 10 Mason Mullins, stood out the most! He's not as big as his cousin that played down at Richlands but the kid will be a solid athlete! #1 on the team, not for sure what his name is due to him just moving here this past week, but he's just a freshman can't wait to see what he can bring to the table!  It may be a long season for the Dawgs, but if the boys get a early win it just may set them off and on their way!

I know more about this game and playing this game than "gman" will ever know, he's only seen a football field from the stand just like 80% of you guys

You've come into the board arrogant.

You act like the "authority" on football in Tazewell County, which you are not.

You post shoddy info that rarely ever actually holds to be true.

You have no respect for posters that have been here for a decade or more.

And now you call out the man who runs it all.

Your time may be drawing to a close.

P.s. Most of us know who you are. Your avatar really gives it away.

You've come into the board arrogant.

You act like the "authority" on football in Tazewell County, which you are not.

You post shoddy info that rarely ever actually holds to be true.

You have no respect for posters that have been here for a decade or more.

And now you call out the man who runs it all.

Your time may be drawing to a close.

P.s. Most of us know who you are. Your avatar really gives it away.

Like you said shots fired and he fired it, just because your scared of him and his virtual hammer doesn't mean I am, you can keep suckingup to them

Like you said shots fired and he fired it, just because your scared of him and his virtual hammer doesn't mean I am, you can keep suckingup to them

Really?  Its been a long time since I've hammered someone who wasn't a spammer.  I sure would like to get a "scrimmage" under my belt before the real season starts...