T-N Sports-Loss of Herron not likely to slow down Gate City

trublue

I sure hope they suprise everyone! I've not heard too much about us this year. I've got faith that talented players have moved up into positions but I'm always a little leary I guess you could say when I haven't been hearing much by this point in the summer. Could be really good.....or could be really bad. With our schedule I'd be okay with 6-4 and impressed with 7-3....i never like to see us lose but we've got a mountain of a schedule to climb. I'm hoping that my Hiltons faithful have just let me down and they haven't got the word out to me yet about what the boys have in store this year.

I was at the Blue-White scrimmage tonight. You can't really tell much about a team from this type of scrimmage, but I would say that a 6-4 regular season would be good. 5-5 is unfortunately very possible. 

Not much depth on our lines. A couple of injuries to our line, and we are in trouble. 

Will just have to give these younger players a chance and see how they develop during the year. 

I was afraid of this. ....but I guess we will have to see next week to get a better idea of what we have. Line em up and get at it. 10-0 or 0-10.....I'm excited for the boys to be back on the field. But really, with the schedule we have 6-4 is nothing to sneeze at and would still be a great season for them