Tazewell @ Rural Retreat

stu_bean

TRansfer from Holston?

He's played for Graham, George Wythe,. Holston and now Tazewell

Good looking kid about 6'1 200lb, plays both sides of the ball.

He's what Tazewell needs at this time after losing Brewster for the year.

If I understand it correctly he's been in foster care that's why he has been to different high schools

RR is no Chilhowie. RR is solid on both O & D. They will come at you, and try to wear you down, with that veer.Dawgs better learn how to stop it, because ball control is their game plan. When you go to sleep with the ground attack, hear comes the air game.Dawgs best plan is to try to convert on 3rd down.Keep the ball!

Tazewell has developed a strong running game and has solid line play. I say play to your strengths and continue to pound the rock and control possession. I'll take the dawgs in this one. I think they are onto something. Physical play is their strength... Defensively, they need to adjust for their lack of speed at skill positions.

He's played for Graham, George Wythe,. Holston and now Tazewell

Good looking kid about 6'1 200lb, plays both sides of the ball.

He's what Tazewell needs at this time after losing Brewster for the year.

If I understand it correctly he's been in foster care that's why he has been to different high schools

I didn't know anything about him.  I just knew #14 was running the ball and doing it quite well.  Didn't know the same they were announcing but people I was sitting next to told me he was from Holston.

If that's the case I wish him well regardless where he is playing.  Sounds like he has enough instability and needs something going well for him in his life.

Well the rumor is that the new kid from Holston, has came in brought the morale back up in the locker room! May have been the spark that these guys needed! The Dawgs are physical up front on the offense and the running game is working to their favor, which has opened up the passing game at times... Could be a good ball game tomorrow night if the weather doesn't play a part into it!