Galax vs Giles

Akshun

Galax has a good offense and a couple very good RB's....And I'm sure their OL is very good and physical as it has been the last couple years....Dixon knows what he's doing and I'd almost bet they change everything on offense and defense like they did last year during their bye week. I think Giles should win but you just never know....they have had us on the ropes the last couple years and we found a way to win both games....last years game drove me crazy. I just hope for no injuries on either side and a good hard fought game and of course a Giles win

I hope you are right and we win that big but we better play well or we will be in yet another dog-fight with Galax.....We are getting better each week IMO and that's all you can ask....I just hope our players aren't looking ahead to Glenvar next week....if we are focused like we have been for most of the year I think we win but I don't see a 3 TD win for sure...But we can hope

Dixon has always given opposing coaches fits the game following a bye week.  I don't foresee this game being any different.  Galax will keep it close, probably closer than it should be as in years past, but Giles will pull away late 33-26.

Stop Mann, beat Giles...simple as that...

Unless something has changed you can"t stop just one back in that offense. Overload the defense's left side the fullback will bust the middle or they will hit you with that reverse or sissors whatever you want to call it these days. I rememeber one year we stopped the tailback completely and then Greg Mance had like 200 yds on 4 reverses for 4 TDs. Guess what happens then? You got it, the sweeps start working cause ya can't overload one side. They can be stopped, but you must stop it all.

Stop Mann, beat Giles...simple as that...

I hope every team we play this year uses that strategy

Granted he is our work horse but we have more than just one back,,,,When we are good we usually have multiple good backs and this year is no exception but we still have to execute to be successful like everyone else

Unless something has changed you can"t stop just one back in that offense. Overload the defense's left side the fullback will bust the middle or they will hit you with that reverse or sissors whatever you want to call it these days. I rememeber one year we stopped the tailback completely and then Greg Mance had like 200 yds on 4 reverses for 4 TDs. Guess what happens then? You got it, the sweeps start working cause ya can't overload one side. They can be stopped, but you must stop it all.

Greg Mance scored 4 Td's on you? WOW unbelievable.....I think I have heard of that guy LOL

Giles will be playing some tougher teams these next few weeks.  I think they'll beat Galax, but I wouldn't be surprised if Galax pulls the upset.  Graham flat out can't tackle..... they are playing horrible defense right now (reminds me of the past few seasons).  Nevertheless, I'll give Giles the edge.