AHS vs MHS

oldfalcon56

Very interesting game... Reed play starters? Definitely did not build stats last week... Kids want revenge for the past two seasons...52-0 two years ago at half that cost a head coaching job????

Emotions will still be big in this...

Hope we can return the favor!!

By favor I mean crossroads, getting better, or getting beat. We learned a lesson from Richlands this year!!

DO NOT BE SUPRISED WHO PLAYS FOR THE FALCONS NEXT YEAR!!!!!

Mountain man, c'mon.....I know that you don't have any eligibility left.

Abingdon may put 70 on them before they call off the birds...

This. Too much anger here over the past few years' results. It's going to take a real beating before Abingdon's backups start to see the field. 

Abingdon, by as many points as they want, and they're going to want a lot.

Sorry for the drunk post. That will happen from time to time. In my opinion Sandy is the best ever frf Tichlands. Great person and a friend of mine forever

#22 was a decent running back.....LOL.  He may have made all ODAC once :)   

Mountain man, you and I might not have any eligibility left but I'll bet we could give the AHS trainers all kinds of work/practice.  They might have to call in an extra supply truck for tape, aspirin, ice packs, heat pads, etc......and that would be just my portion of the repair project.

I saw Rogers show up at a little soiree at E&H in a full length mink coat way back in the day.  At least I recall it being him...memory is not what it used to be. 

I played against Rogers.  He was a very good high school RB from my recollection.  But the old SWD had several very good RBs back then...Oakley Clay, Chris Wright, Eddie Hall are the ones I remember the most. Seemed that just about every school in the district had a stud RB.

I wonder if the Falcons are looking for pay back from 2013

And 2014... And 2012... And 2011... And the 21 unanswered point second half comeback... And the fourth quarter comeback in 2012... And the 35 points in 90 seconds in 2011... And the 155 points that Marion has scored in the past four years... And the 48 points that Abingdon scored against Marion's starters during that time... And the 35 point average margin of victory for Marion the last two times Abingdon came to Marion...

There are a lot of reasons that Abingdon might want payback over Marion.

I would let Jake have all the playbook and turn him loose. They need the time on the field against an opponent. See what they can do for at least a half and pull the starters......if it goes like I think it will. Nothing wrong with that.

Just turn both teams loose and see what happens.