GW vs. Rural Retreat

smiley

Just saying if youre gonna start a thread maybe it should actually have some content, not just your $#!t talk.

Personally I know very little about each team and would love to know more about each team(I know its a big game but thats about it). Youve seen both, how do they look? Advantages for each? etc

Im one of the people that saw the topic of this thread and was excited to read about it just to open it and find that it was bull$#!t.

This is a pretty good community we have here, everyone contributes and everyone is interested in football across SWVA. If you just want to run your mouth about a program/team I recommend going down to the nearest gas station, walk around back and im sure you will find someone there who wants to here what youve got to say.

Do I coach from the bleachers? yeah I do. But at least I dont run my mouth toward teenagers on the internet

Just hold your tater there smiley. Redtiger is one of the most respected members of this site, and his opinion is highly regarded by just about everyone. Lets get that stuff out of the way and talk some football. GW is for real, and so is RR. Both are talented teams. GW is real big and fast. RR is strong in the line also. RR runs that veer with ease, and can pass well. GW, we all know has won State Champs before, and RR has gone deep into the playoffs several times. This is at GW, which to me will give the edge to GW by 1. Best of luck to both teams.

This site is bias! If you aren't praising Richland's or Union, the coal field hicks attack you

There is some merit in that but you have entered into this post the wrong way

Instead of attacking people be the voice for your respected team(s)

I think GW wins this one. They do have good size and speed. Seams like they have gotten better as the years has gone on. I haven't seen them since they was at Richlands but keep up with them as much as I can and of course they have a Richlands guy on the coaching staff. Wish them all the best and hope they make some noise. The potential is there .....good luck.

Its also good to see Rural Retreat having a good year also. Looking for a competitive game and I think this game shows us a little bit more of.........just how good is GW? I personally think they are a GREAT team.

Get out of your moms basement and get a job and a girlfriend, maybe you wont be so miserable. Or a boyfriend...you may roll that way

I remember when I was young and dumb. But it was when I was on this board at 15, not 20 like you.

And I don't attack any poster. But I'll defend my team when we are attacked. I've made friends off this board from Graham, Marion, Tazewell, Ridgeview, Honaker, Battle, Gate City, Union, and more. I show respect to every school around here.

You're beginning to make yourself and your team look bad. And you can ask some on this board, myself included, once you lose the respect of the posters in here, it takes a while to get it back. M

Just think before you post, man. We could use more posters from the HOGO schools. We don't want to alienate anyone.

Widdle RyanVT made It where I can't reply to him, Typical!Like I said this site is BIAS!! I will go back to the hogo, it's fair and balanced

I didn't make it to where anyone can't reply to me. That's all on you. And I'm not "widdle", as the people on this board who have met me can attest to.