Virginia Coaching Search

hhstigers7327

God knows it ain't that. Cell service is turrbul up there.

I tried to fix that a decade ago with my former employer.  The code restrictions for Charlottesville and Albemarle County are ridiculous.  We had a signed agreement with the owner of a horse farm (think famous actress) but were denied by local regulatory agencies when construction began and horse bones were found.  The site became a "horse cemetery" and all construction was halted, never to resume.

I tried to fix that a decade ago with my former employer.  The code restrictions for Charlottesville and Albemarle County are ridiculous.  We had a signed agreement with the owner of a horse farm (think famous actress) but were denied by local regulatory agencies when construction began and horse bones were found.  The site became a "horse cemetery" and all construction was halted, never to resume.

This story tickles me, because I recall from yesteryear how rigid and inflexible political factions are in Charlottesville and Albemarle County. It was also funny to watch them enact regulations for no other reason than to spite the other.

Dang!  The Hoo fans are taking this hard...found this trinket of Hoo wisdom on LeSabre...

I used to believe we could be the Michigan of Va. and VT was the Mich State

Lately I've realized that in football VT actually is the Michigan State of Va., but that UVA is the Eastern Michigan.

He wins. How he recruits in the East will be the big question. The one thing for sure is the Honor Code at UVA is a whole lot less stringent than the one at BYU,

This is exactly it. You don't have your recruits selectively picked for you anymore. If he can master that, and bring in a capable offensive mind, the sky's the limit.

A little bit off the subject but UVA signee Tre Harbison had 295 yards rushing and 7 tds. As Shelby Crest won the 3AA state title 55-21 over Southern Durham in North Carolina.

He was one of the first recruits Bronco called. Kid is a stud. Reminds me of Kevin Parks in multiple ways. The future is very bright.