Trey Edmonds

1inStripes

Buried on the depth chart and would get no playing time next year....good move for him IMO if he wants playing time

He should have been on defense from the start of his college career IMO

This may be the reason for his departure.  I spoke to the parent of another back over Christmas break (names omitted for personal reasons) who suggested her son had been asked by the new coaching staff to move to the defensive side of the ball.

Has to do with hokiebird7 saying he was personal friends with the Curry family and getting called out on it...

No it was me saying I knew A member of the Curry family and people like you blowing it up saying I was "personal friends with the Curry family"....get your facts straight

If a "mother's-brother's-cousin-(twice-removed)-sister's-(ex)-husband's-adopted-daughter-by another-marriage" counts as a "relative", I would not take that bet GMan.  I would also check the fine print to make sure there is no Adam and Eve stipulation.  Otherwise, I think it is a safe wager.