Graham vs George Mason

RiverRat24

I think so G-Man.  The NVD article said that he did not have the grades to play football in college.  He apparently played for a rugby club team this summer and caught the attention of some professional club.  Go figure.  Good luck today.

Way to represent SWVA G-men! Wished you guys had came away with the win. Goes to show just exactly how much talent is in SWVA. #4 seed outhustled and was one possession away from sending the Mustangs home. If the shots had been falling in the first half this probably would have been a completely different game. Safe travels home fellas. Hopefully GC can win and continue on to represent and compete for the trophy! If not.....we will see you guys next year I'm sure. Congrats on another solid season.

Was able to listen to the game on the radio on our way to Richmond yesterday. I honestly thought Graham was done for a several occasions but seemed to claw back into it somehow. Saw the video of the game winner for GM shortly after the final seconds, it looked like a total mental lapse by Graham, but great effort by the G-Men to even give themselves a shot at winning.