Central @ Richlands

Ryan4VT

That would've made Devon cody's uncle too lol

Hey,  I had a brain fart.....seems like I have a lot of brain gas anymore !  The older I get the more brain farts I have....lol

Had the nephew part right,  I just should have stopped there !

I apologize to Cody, Devon and Seth for getting that wrong.  I knew what the relationship is, Ryan had told me earlier,  but I just screwed it all up in my post.

Hey,  I had a brain fart.....seems like I have a lot of brain gas anymore !  The older I get the more brain farts I have....lol

Had the nephew part right,  I just should have stopped there !

I apologize to Cody, Devon and Seth for getting that wrong.  I knew what the relationship is, Ryan had told me earlier,  but I just screwed it all up in my post.

Happens to the best of us haha.

Wrong....again.....

Cody was the first Johnson to come and play here. He is the cousin to Devon, Austin, and AJ. As previously stated, there is another brother to those three, and that is the parent of Seth. Making Devon Seth's uncle. 

So.... Who's on first?

So.... Who's on first?

I said that to a coworker at my internship with the Salem Sox and he answered with "Moncada." I repeatedly did this to him for weeks until he figured out that he wasn't getting the point and he went and looked it up haha.

I looked for you forever. Where were you sitting?

Do you all need a moment?  Maybe tomorrow yall could meet up, gaze deeply in one anothers eyes and realize your from to different fan bases and it'll never work out.

That's some funny stuff right there. 

I looked for you forever. Where were you sitting?

I was standing actually with some of the Richlands folks down between the 20-30 yard line on the concession stand end.  One of them was apparently a member of this board because he kept refreshing the browser on his phone with the board's web page.  Lol.  I didn't catch his name/username though, but told him mine.

Do you all need a moment?  Maybe tomorrow yall could meet up, gaze deeply in one anothers eyes and realize your from to different fan bases and it'll never work out.

That's some funny stuff right there. 

Richlands folks were the first to congratulate Ridgeview on their win vs. Gate City last year, something I thought was very cool.

Central had a lot of players out,OL COLLINS,DALTON MULLINS, and the tailback.i was wondering if Central had a big fan base there?Here in BIG STONE GAP there was some people talking that Central was already throwing in the towel ,they just wanted the RICHLANDS game over, that way they could heal up and make a run for the playoffs.Maybe that is a good plan, but I don't know what that says to your kids when you give up even before you set foot on the field....just what I was told , and it may be a lie???anyhow I hear all 3 will be back this week.

Central had a lot of players out,OL COLLINS,DALTON MULLINS, and the tailback.i was wondering if Central had a big fan base there?Here in BIG STONE GAP there was some people talking that Central was already throwing in the towel ,they just wanted the RICHLANDS game over, that way they could heal up and make a run for the playoffs.Maybe that is a good plan, but I don't know what that says to your kids when you give up even before you set foot on the field....just what I was told , and it may be a lie???anyhow I hear all 3 will be back this week.

Maybe 1/3 full on the Central side. And our visitor side isn't know for it's capacity...

I don't think Central kept kids out against Richlands just so nobody would get hurt. I know Luke Owens doesn't think that way. Central hasn't thrown in the towel yet just because 2 games, THey should bounce this week with everyone returning(except Mullins as of now)

I don't think Central kept kids out against Richlands just so nobody would get hurt. I know Luke Owens doesn't think that way. Central hasn't thrown in the towel yet just because 2 games, THey should bounce this week with everyone returning(except Mullins as of now)

From what I am hearing Dalton Mullins should take the rest of the year off,his injury at the first of the year was bad, but now its worse.A TARE OF THAT TYPE would cripple that young man,I am no DOCTOR and these are all RUMORS/STREET TALK (parent of another player),I just hate to see kids get hurt.Several years ago I watched ROBBIE DUNCAN at POWELL VALLEY play with a bad knee all the way to the state championship, you could tell he was hurting.

From what I am hearing Dalton Mullins should take the rest of the year off,his injury at the first of the year was bad, but now its worse.A TARE OF THAT TYPE would cripple that young man,I am no DOCTOR and these are all RUMORS/STREET TALK (parent of another player),I just hate to see kids get hurt.Several years ago I watched ROBBIE DUNCAN at POWELL VALLEY play with a bad knee all the way to the state championship, you could tell he was hurting.

I don't know what he done before the season but i know that it is his Achilles that is hurt now, but i heard he didn't tear it. 

I'm sure if he would have tore his Achilles he would be out for the year.

I know I tore mine when I was a freshman in my 2nd game and I also missed the baseball season and the Dr's told me and my parents that I may not make it back to start my sophomore season.  But I completely recovered and was able to play the 1st game of the next season,  but it was a tough recovery and a painful one !

Of course that was wayyyyy back in the stone ages and rehab and medicine have come a long way since 73-74.........god,  that was a long time ago and I am old !