GW @ Chilhowie

02GW12

Salty are we haha glad to know we have another hater. And I know you can't go off of scores. But you'll be sadly mistaken if the same Chilhowie that got embarrassed by marion shows up. You have alot of knowledgeable folks giving good opinions. And one hater just remember hate or not you're still talking about us.

I seriously feel for Chilhowie to even compete. They will have to of improved by leaps and bounds since the marion game. Not saying they haven't but GW is by far the best team they have seen. They will need a flawless game to have a chance.

Chilhowie's the dark horse team in 1A West this year. They've improved a lot and has some real talent, particularly the Sanchez kid. I can see Chilhowie playing Wythe tough but Wythe pulling away eventually and getting the win.

Oh my goodness, some of you all are too funny.  Chilhowie's offense is now "basketball on grass."  That was the quote in the paper yesterday.  GW by 21, if not more.  Plus, I hate to agree from anyone from Marion.