Richlands last year vs. this year

Swvafan72

#1. You're wrong. I've watched Booker for 4 years and watched Atkinson for 2 and Austin was the better athlete on both sides of the ball. He was underused during his time there.

#2. I'm not mad that Booker transferred. I said on here last week that he made the best decision for himself. While Graham does miss him bad in the secondary the truth is he wouldn't have gotten many balls his way. He knew that and that's why he's playing for the 1 loss team in the western end of the county instead of the 1 loss team in the eastern end. This isn't a knock against Booker for transferring.. keep in mind that I'm comparing one transfer to another transfer.

#3. I guarantee you that I was the first person on this message board to call out Asbury for staring down and locking onto his first option. Weeks ago I said it and it was an unpopular statement at the time. Now all you "richlands fans" want to jump on my bandwagon.

#4. Who are you to test my football

U

Your opinion means nothing to me or my son actually! OH AND WHAT COLLEGE DID YOU SIGN WITH?

For someone whjo claims to not care, you're sure posting an awful lot about it lolol

When you try to say that my son is the reason the TEAM is not as good as last year yes im post and my wife is going to post also.. This is a Team no one kid makes this team no one kid can make this team worst now a different line can different linebackers different running backs new players add can change this team from last year..

I think ben should have looked nick morgan's way a time or two the kid was nice dede's 10th grade year wish he would have played last year too..

^ speaking of this, what's wrong with Morgan? Anybody know when he'll be back?

This guy ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

I just need to get this off my chest! I hear all this talk about this year vs last year but the real question is how good is rich lands without the Johnson family from West Virginia and Blankenship from tazewell and the graham transfers and all the damn lineman from Honaker. You guys wanna fire your coach after one loss imagine how long ago he would of been on the hot seat if you didn't have them transfers. Go Moorrons! P.s. G-Men coming for ya. 🎣