Union @ Dan River

Unionguy_2017

Appo had a 251-186 yardage lead.

Union held a 329-234 yardage lead. Union outgained them more so. We didn't quite have a hundred more going by the godanriver site, but in would've sworn the KTN had Union with a hundred more total yards than DR.

Appo had a 251-186 yardage lead.

Union held a 329-234 yardage lead. Union outgained them more so. We didn't quite have a hundred more going by the godanriver site, but in would've sworn the KTN had Union with a hundred more total yards than DR.

KTN was fed godanrivers article and stats.

Hey Union fans just want to extend an apology to you for not believing in you ( I was right for 98.7% of the game) but I was still wrong in the end. Good Luck against Appomattox. I don't know who does the tweets for you guys on sportslive on the KTN twitter feed but they are great. If anyone who knows the guy or gal who does that tell them thank you!

Thanks for the compliment on our KTN SportsLive Twitter feed! As one of two that "man" that account, we really appreciate it! Both of us take pride in keeping fans updated of all sports and activities. Of course, football has the bigger following, especially this time of year.

Thanks for the compliment on our KTN SportsLive Twitter feed! As one of two that "man" that account, we really appreciate it! Both of us take pride in keeping fans updated of all sports and activities. Of course, football has the bigger following, especially this time of year.

So, you're @unionbearslive?

The account belongs to the Kingsport Times News and their SportsLive program. But yes, I and another guy manage the account. I've been on since the KTN started the program 6 years ago and the other guy has probably been on 5.

Regardless thank you so much, it makes keeping up with the games much easier. I'm eternally grateful.

The account belongs to the Kingsport Times News and their SportsLive program. But yes, I and another guy manage the account. I've been on since the KTN started the program 6 years ago and the other guy has probably been on 5.

Wow... that's pretty insane.  The KTN retweets my score updates weekly through the season, but the account was started by me and is run by me.