Deja Vu

maizenbluedoc

2 hours ago, maizenbluedoc said:

Richlands 24, Tazewell 0. When will the Bulldogs defeat the Tornado? Same story year after year.

Did you think Tazewell should've been expected to win last night? 

Just now, Hokiebird7 said:

You saying the recruiting don't happen? Lol

I'm saying maybe bring some original content and thoughts into a topic and not continue to beat a dead horse that does noting to move conversation along in ANY meaningful way. 

Ok gotcha lol

Transfers, holdbacks, "recruiting'; it happens everywhere. It's not just Richlands. It happens at every school in all sports. Don't play the naive card. 

1 minute ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Yes and I wasn't talking about giles when I said everybody...plus I know personally the situation there

I thought That's where they came from but it had been a few years so I couldn't exactly remember. 

You know The situation where? 

7 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

No it don't happen "everywhere"...and look at Richlands compared to other schools...night and day

Richlands has transfers. Graham has them. Bluefield has them. Tazewell had one last year. Giles has them. Blacksburg has them. VHS gets them in Baseball all the time. GC gets them. It happens nearly everywhere. 

Just now, Ryan4VT said:

Richlands has transfers. Graham has them. Bluefield has them. Tazewell had one last year. Giles has them. Blacksburg has them. VHS gets them in Baseball all the time. GC gets them. It happens nearly everywhere. 

But not everywhere which was my point...plus one here and one there....not 3-4 every year

But not everywhere which was my point...plus one here and one there....not 3-4 every year

You act like half of SWVA plays for Richlands. It's never 3 or 4 a year. Unless you count when the Johnson's came in 2008 and all 4 ended up playing here. But they were leaving regardless. It wasnt a football move. It was a getting out of their situation move. 

Just now, Ryan4VT said:

You act like half of SWVA plays for Richlands. It's never 3 or 4 a year. Unless you count when the Johnson's came in 2008 and all 4 ended up playing here. But they were leaving regardless. It wasnt a football move. It was a getting out of their situation move. 

Ok whatever you say Ryan...sorry to ruffle the big blue feathers....I apologize

Ok whatever you say Ryan...sorry to ruffle the big blue feathers....I apologize

Don't lie. You aren't sorry. You knew exactly what you were doing when you quoted me. Why lie about it?