GC 96 Lee 43

Great City

4 minutes ago, EH31 said:

That poor kid from Lee (number 1) just looks so lost. To be fair, I wouldn’t try to defend it either. Every highlight dunk he has this season will be all over national social media and I pity the kids who he posterizes in the process. Legit pumped that Richlands doesn’t play GC. 

6 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

That poor kid from Lee (number 1) just looks so lost. To be fair, I wouldn’t try to defend it either. Every highlight dunk he has this season will be all over national social media and I pity the kids who he posterizes in the process. Legit pumped that Richlands doesn’t play GC. 

lol I know. It's awesome the social media following that Mac has. I wish this video started a little sooner.. I wanna see why the guy fell at half court 

Last night was super fun. The team needs to keep that intensity up all season. We looked 100 times better than we did @ UVA Wise vs Va High. We picked the pace us and just played without any 2nd guessing. I knew last night would be crowded, but a packed house vs Lee is saying something. It’s going to be crazy to see the gym the more and more publicly this team gets. A few things stuck out to me last night, Sharpe and George did a great job going after balls off the rim which I loved. Mac of course done his thing and was pretty much on from everywhere, Dean has really amped his game up since the 2nd half vs Va High and he is becoming very pesty on the defensive side. Zac is a brute but seemed to struggle a tad from deep. He will find his groove, a 20 point night isn’t anything to knock. I agree with Mac in his interview, we need to get Drew the ball a little from 3-land. Drew (or anyone) getting 6-7 points a game will help balance the load and keep teams more honest. But sometimes, you just gotta play the hot hand. Overall I feel much better than I did in the benifit game. Much more team orentined last night. On to Wise Central, can’t wait! 

7 hours ago, Leatherhead Larry said:

Last night was super fun. The team needs to keep that intensity up all season. We looked 100 times better than we did @ UVA Wise vs Va High. We picked the pace us and just played without any 2nd guessing. I knew last night would be crowded, but a packed house vs Lee is saying something. It’s going to be crazy to see the gym the more and more publicly this team gets. A few things stuck out to me last night, Sharpe and George did a great job going after balls off the rim which I loved. Mac of course done his thing and was pretty much on from everywhere, Dean has really amped his game up since the 2nd half vs Va High and he is becoming very pesty on the defensive side. Zac is a brute but seemed to struggle a tad from deep. He will find his groove, a 20 point night isn’t anything to knock. I agree with Mac in his interview, we need to get Drew the ball a little from 3-land. Drew (or anyone) getting 6-7 points a game will help balance the load and keep teams more honest. But sometimes, you just gotta play the hot hand. Overall I feel much better than I did in the benifit game. Much more team orentined last night. On to Wise Central, can’t wait! 

When/Where is that game?

nevermind, I see the schedules pinned now. My apologies ?

Edited by Unionguy_2017