10-5-18 Football Scores

trublue

Brian Woodson @bdtwoodson

#wvprepfb Princeton falls to 0-6 in a 40-18 loss at Ripley. Tigers return home for the first time since opening night on Friday to host James Monroe. The week after: a trip to Wheeling Park.

Tim Hayes @Hayes_BHCSports
#TSSAA Football, Final: Sullivan Central 51, Sullivan East 42 (via @BHCSports Correspondent Johnny Wilson. First win since 10/30/2014 for the Cougars). #HCFH

great state

7 minutes ago, sixcat said:

That’s just obscene!

They would running clock EVERY team in our area. Even Bluefield and Blacksburg. And they might could win the state title in Classes 1-6 in VA this year. They are THAT good. 

54 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

They would running clock EVERY team in our area. Even Bluefield and Blacksburg. And they might could win the state title in Classes 1-6 in VA this year. They are THAT good. 

Someone told me today at the Richlands game, "I would love to see what Richlands could do against teams like Tennessee High or Greenville."

Put me on the Tennessee High game bandwagon, would love to see a game at the castle. Win or not, but I will take a rain check on a Greenville/Richlands game. That Cade Ballard could have those kinda stats in one game against our little schools around here. 

25 minutes ago, CzarYakov said:

Someone told me today at the Richlands game, "I would love to see what Richlands could do against teams like Tennessee High or Greenville."

Someone actually wanted to see the Blue Tornado play Greeneville? 

Was it a clueless Richlands' fan or a sadistic Tazewell fan?

9 hours ago, CzarYakov said:

Put me on the Tennessee High game bandwagon, would love to see a game at the castle. Win or not, but I will take a rain check on a Greenville/Richlands game. That Cade Ballard could have those kinda stats in one game against our little schools around here. 

No no no no no no no. They could put up 8 TDs on us in the first half. No no no. Lol

10 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

They wouldn’t blow Bluefield out like THAT.  I’d expect something in the high 40s - mid 20s range.

6 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

They wouldn’t blow Bluefield out like THAT.  I’d expect something in the high 40s - mid 20s range.

I don’t know. It would be at least a 4TD win for Greenville.