Richlands bye week, which game should i attend?

Westisthebest

1 hour ago, Westisthebest said:

Also seen Pikeville was at home. A team ive been wanting to watch. They play Raceland. Anyone know if that should be a good game?

Pikeville is fun to watch play ball, but that Ridgeview/Central game is going be interesting. Or Chilhowie/Narrows.

Ridgeview @ Central should be fun to watch, a lot of talent on the field for both teams.

I watched Pikeville and Paintsville on tv last week, both are fun to watch. It was a great game with Pikeville narrowly escaping. Raceland is a perennial contender in that region so I imagine it will be a good game.  

South/GC is interesting. South seems a little down, GC has played far beyond anyone's expectations so far.

On 9/9/2019 at 9:21 PM, Westisthebest said:

Also seen Pikeville was at home. A team ive been wanting to watch. They play Raceland. Anyone know if that should be a good game?

Shouldn't be.  You wanna see great EKY football? Next week - Pikeville @ Belfry - Pirates will be looking to avenge last year's 2 TD road loss.

This week's best should be Ridgeview @ Central & Union @ Letcher.