COVID hits Burton

jarhead24219

58 minutes ago, jarhead24219 said:

2016 Appomattox thumps Union at their place, that night Janina Jones was murdered by her husband Eric Jones. She left behind her children . Lomax was one of those kids. Appomattox lost some kids in the early morning hours before the game. 
The reason brought this up is this, no matter the score, no matter who wins , we are all winners when the kids stay healthy.....Go Bears , be safe Appomattox fans and let’s all pray that God sends his angels to watch over us all

Good post sir.

3 hours ago, BigWinners said:

Nothing's showing up. I saw where ya quoted me but I can't see any text. I was agreeing with your post about what's actually important and how precious life actually is.

Sorry got called out , another young soul lost, it was at 2 am the night after the game that the murder occured

20 minutes ago, oldfool said:

Well Bud it looks like i will get to meet you again at BSG saturday. Will i have any problem bringing a quick set canopy in?

Shouldn't be a problem my friend brings one in when it rains.  As long as u don't set it up on the field u should be good

28 minutes ago, oldfool said:

Well Bud it looks like i will get to meet you again at BSG saturday. Will i have any problem bringing a quick set canopy in?

Yeah , I will be working the game, I was told today, let your community know there are bathrooms behind the home stands now, much nicer than your last visit. I don’t know if food will be at the game, so we now have Curklins and a new pizza place both serve good food and some good beer if you like that sort of beverage. I will be on the scoreboard end on the visitor side, see you then

10 minutes ago, jarhead24219 said:

Yeah , I will be working the game, I was told today, let your community know there are bathrooms behind the home stands now, much nicer than your last visit. I don’t know if food will be at the game, so we now have Curklins and a new pizza place both serve good food and some good beer if you like that sort of beverage. I will be on the scoreboard end on the visitor side, see you then

I'm driving so i'll have to leave the beer alone, looking forward to the pizza tho, it was very good last time.