Castlewood at Pikeville

swva_havok_fan

When I saw this on the master schedule, I was confused to say the least. Surely Pikeville will pull starters after the 1st quarter, and maybe both coaches will agree to a running clock starting in the 1st half. This could be bad in many ways.

1 hour ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Where did you see this at?  I believe if Castlewood cancels they have to pay a $2500 fine.

I have wondered this, why did Ridgeview drop Pikeville for Bluefield? Seems like Pikeville would be the same competition with a shorter drive.

5 minutes ago, Wolf1207 said:

Is Union regretting dropping Letcher Central this year since they are decent for once? Not a shot, just curious.

I’d rather deal with KY refs Vs a decent team than make another trip to Ewing anyday. That being said, LCC hadn’t Given Union a true game in years so it was tough to project their success  this year. 

7 hours ago, Wolf1207 said:

Is Union regretting dropping Letcher Central this year since they are decent for once? Not a shot, just curious.

Is it true that KY allowed seniors to return for another year due to COVID? Also, with things fluctuating so much and how different states acted with COVID, better to play instate by the same rules. If anything pick up a TN team.