Fan Conduct

Observer

On 9/15/2022 at 8:56 PM, redtiger said:

Graham fans will be glad to know that the blower of the horn decided last season that the team didn't deserve to have a horn and has quit bringing it, don't think he attends games either. Something about passing around a petition to get Turner and staff fired for doing such a terrible job

It had nothing to do with the team or turner. I suggested after last years playoff loss to Graham that Turner needed to fire that idiot Edward's and Bostic. Plus the administration and certain fans mostly old vikings didn't like the noise. Just wanted to clarify this. And yes still attend games.

14 hours ago, Dawg01 said:

It had nothing to do with the team or turner. I suggested after last years playoff loss to Graham that Turner needed to fire that idiot Edward's and Bostic. Plus the administration and certain fans mostly old vikings didn't like the noise. Just wanted to clarify this. And yes still attend games.

There were plenty of people arguing for Turners firing, maybe not just you. If I attributed more eto you than you deserved I apologize. 

Suggested, with a petition passed around town to be signed. Thats a 🤡 move. Great way to undermine the program. 

10 minutes ago, redtiger said:

There were plenty of people arguing for Turners firing, maybe not just you. If I attributed more eto you than you deserved I apologize. 

Suggested, with a petition passed around town to be signed. Thats a 🤡 move. Great way to undermine the program. 

Yes you can back and look i was 1 of the few not asking for Turners head. Just suggested he made changes. And he did in a way brought in 2 defensive coaches to help Edward's. But unfortunately that fool couldn't get it right with 85 bears defense. Just doesn't know how to adjust.

On 9/13/2022 at 7:57 PM, BigWinners said:

Breathitt County, yeah that shit was wild. 

GC fans used to be really rough and sitting with the opposing fan base is not a great idea. 

Wise/Central just sucks all around, won't find many M7 teams/fans that are complimentary towards them. 

Why? 

I mean Volunteer and Cherokee both have one set of bleachers and they’re pretty good size. Volunteer and Cherokee hate each other’s guts. But that’s because the city of Rogersville is full of arrogant little shits, though the fishing is the best and Golden Dairy is the bomb. 

Gate City used to always have students that should have gone here to Volunteer or over at North. 

When I went to watch Union at Wise County Central, the guys at Central made Cherokee look like the beacon of humility. 

I don’t know much about that Kentucky team. 

14 minutes ago, vhs_falcon_volfan said:

Why? 

I mean Volunteer and Cherokee both have one set of bleachers and they’re pretty good size. Volunteer and Cherokee hate each other’s guts. But that’s because the city of Rogersville is full of arrogant little shits, though the fishing is the best and Golden Dairy is the bomb. 

Gate City used to always have students that should have gone here to Volunteer or over at North. 

When I went to watch Union at Wise County Central, the guys at Central made Cherokee look like the beacon of humility. 

Golden Dairy is pretty dang good and Cherokee Lake is one of my favorite lakes 

15 hours ago, Jason said:

Golden Dairy is pretty dang good and Cherokee Lake is one of my favorite lakes 

I need to drive there and do some fishing at fall break. Or take my rods and tackle box with me to work and after school lets out go fish the Nolichucky in Erwin. 

16 hours ago, vhs_falcon_volfan said:

Why? 

The GC fans could be abrasive and combative and that led to some tense moments.

WWise has very few fans outside their zip code. The M7 as a whole can unite in their dislike of Wise.

Breathitt Co was just wild. They def didn't take kindly to out of towners lol