Region C & D Power Points

SwvaOG

On 9/25/2022 at 2:03 PM, Jollay, living rent free said:

You have 1C and 1D points?

On 9/25/2022 at 9:30 PM, Weatherman said:

VHSL Helper is the boss on power points.

I also trust @Union_Fan when he tallies up the points as well.  I used to do it a few years ago when I had much more time than I do now, or I'd do it.

3 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Exactly... Gridiron already worried about whether he's going to have to travel for the semi or not.  Lol

Actually, I think @BandanaVTDavis4321 originally brought up if Graham & Radford both went 13-0, Graham travels. I just inquired if there was any way for Graham to outpoint them. But yeah if Graham makes it that far and that’s a big if, who wouldn’t want a home game instead of traveling down I-81? That trip is horrendous! I’m sure everyone in D would rather host than travel in the playoffs. It could very well be a Ridgeview & Martinsville or two totally different teams. Who really knows at this point? 

On 9/27/2022 at 12:01 AM, BigWinners said:

Why bother to play? Everyone knows Graham gonna win it all

Central Woodstock similar (not as good as KW last year) but a similar situation brewing out in the East (reg c, not to far east, but still east). I told yall about KW in game 3 last year and I mentioned Central Woodstock 2 weeks ago. They are dangerous. This is a Union and Graham type team that is very physical, very well coached, huge in size up front, and they can throw it when they need to.

Woodstock lost in the semi's to KW last year in a close football game and their team in 2022 is senior laden. Region C in Class 2 is notorious for NOT winning state titles and picking them is scary, but they are a serious threat this year. They are on the level or possibly slightly better than a Graham, Radford, Appo, RV, Union, King William, Draft this year. I think they play for a state title and come out of the east and beat Region A in the semi's which will probably be Poquoson or King William. KW is good again, but not as good as last year. Poquoson bested KW in a scrimmage early this year from what I read, but it sounds like Central Woodstock is just a bit better than both of them.