2022 Score Updates Week 3 Playoffs Regional Finals

Liam McPoyle

Just now, Duke2015 said:

Ridgeview left their special teams home also 

Yeah 14-14 ball game if not for that!! My 10 year old daughter said why are they not covering that guy? Bam fake punt to the 3 yard line!!

1 minute ago, #BBN said:

Yeah 14-14 ball game if not for that!! My 10 year old daughter said why are they not covering that guy? Bam fake punt to the 3 yard line!!

And they let a return on kickoff inside 10.  And onside kick was a weird decision 

4 minutes ago, Liam McPoyle said:

That's what I thought. I assumed it would be up to PH and/or Grundy as opposed to E&H.

The NFHS doesn't provide cameras to anyone but high schools, so they would have to use the E&H equipment.  Not sure who dropped the ball, but the game should be on the NFHS.

2 minutes ago, Duke2015 said:

Sometimes I gotta work can’t make it to every game 

As I said last resort, sometimes can't help it.  There are plenty of people that just because a raindrop, they stay home to watch blurry specs

1 minute ago, Weatherman said:

The NFHS doesn't provide cameras to anyone but high schools, so they would have to use the E&H equipment.  Not sure who dropped the ball, but the game should be on the NFHS.

I agree 100%. It's unfortunate and frustrating that it's not being broadcast. Just speculating here, if PH didn't make arrangements before Thanksgiving break, there'd be virtually no one on campus to assist.