2022 Score Updates Week 3 Playoffs Regional Finals

Liam McPoyle

1 minute ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Graham is playing with constant help over the top with Beavers. Wonder if RV will adjust, move him to the slot to get him touches? RV has not made this adjustment yet.

Ridgeview gonna have to start throwing some quick routes Graham started getting good pressure on QB in 2nd quarter 

Just now, UnionGuy2017 said:

I’m really not sure how you beat Graham. Union holding them to 17 and losing by 9 is incredible at this point. 

The way you beat Graham is to let them do it themselves. They commit a lot of penalties and if they clean those up then you probably can't stop them. Had a 79 yard TD called back in the 2nd quarter and also had a drive stopped in the first quarter by a big penalty.

3 minutes ago, UnionGuy2017 said:

I’m really not sure how you beat Graham. Union holding them to 17 and losing by 9 is incredible at this point. 

Only way I can see is having a good running game too use clock and on defense just try to make them go on 10 play drives and hope they fumble or get some penalties but easier said then done 

Someone asked radio, I read 93.5 was covering it somewhere, no idea if it's true.    Ridgeviews LBs have to not over pursue, Graham has pretty much cut back from the mass of humanity, broke 1 tackle and went to the house.    Ridgeview's O-line has to give a bit more time as Grham is putting a lot on quick pressure.  It's there if they can get a second to find it, but Graham says no seconds will be given.    As much as I want Ridgeview to win, and still think they can, they need to make a few adjustments and hope that whatever adjustments Graham makes bites them in the butt.    If Graham takes opening kick and makes the lead 21, I woulld think the game, for all intents, would be over.  Both sides know that, a lot of metal getting ready to be tested.

Ridgeview has fought extremely hard but since the first Q it’s been extremely one sided. When Graham puts clements in the wildcat rv has had no chance against it. Gmen Defensive line has started to make life suck for O’Quinn. He has no time and when he tries to run, they collapse on him. 

2 minutes ago, R0cketer said:

Someone asked radio, I read 93.5 was covering it somewhere, no idea if it's true.    Ridgeviews LBs have to not over pursue, Graham has pretty much cut back from the mass of humanity, broke 1 tackle and went to the house.    Ridgeview's O-line has to give a bit more time as Grham is putting a lot on quick pressure.  It's there if they can get a second to find it, but Graham says no seconds will be given.    As much as I want Ridgeview to win, and still think they can, they need to make a few adjustments and hope that whatever adjustments Graham makes bites them in the butt.    If Graham takes opening kick and makes the lead 21, I woulld think the game, for all intents, would be over.  Both sides know that, a lot of metal getting ready to be tested.

Agreed if Graham scores on the next drive it’ll take a miracle to win after the that 

7 minutes ago, Wolf1207 said:

When you opponent has 12 on their defense and the refs do nothing you’ll boo

Even my wife pointed that out. They're high school refs, but that was pretty sad not to see that. 

I will admit my bias, but Graham is good, but they are also very undisciplined and this crew is calling them on it and it is getting in their head.  It's almost like the hold them every time, the refs will get tired of calling it mentality, and it doesn't look to me like they need to do that.