WV state title games. Indy tonight at 7pm/Score Updates

BandanaVTDavis4321

WV Metro News is awesome.  They have their season Friday football show on there.  All of that plus the VideoProductions site and watching coverage of that stuff.  They make a dang mockery of Virginia/VHSL regarding organization, coverage, just all around better.  

I hope that Judah kid, I think Price or Prince is his last name who plays at Indy.  I hope he wins the Kennedy Award and WV Metro New POY.  Kids a freakin baller.  I also hope Indy put up 60 points on em.

• BandanaVTDavis4321 changed the title to WV state title games. Indy tonight at 7pm/Score Updates

5.13 left in the 2nd Qtr.  Indy 14, HH 0

WV is allowing each team to challenge 2 times total for the game in the State Title Games.  Unbelievable.  Another thing Virginia could learn from.  HH just challenged a called TD pass on the field by Indy.  The catch was ruled a catch but the ball was marked out of bounds at the half of a yard line, and Indy scored the next play.  Indy has a weak kicker, so they pretty much go for 2 every time they score. The two point conversation on the 2nd TD was no good.

14-0 Indy

Side Note.  This game is played at Wheeling Island, and the stadium is owned and home of Wheeling Park High.  Check this out.  The Wheeling Park High Speech and Debate has won................42 state championships in a ROW!  WTH man?  Who in the hell wins 42 state titles in ANYthing, much less.....42 in a row.  That's basically starting around 1980 when Jimmy Carter is in office, and since then, you never have lost, or to put it another way, you have never NOT won a state title every year since.  Oh yea, 2022, they won it again.  That's what's called, "on another level."

17 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Early 4th qtr. Judah strikes again.  28-0 Indy.  He has right around 300 yds rushing on the evening.  Independence is about to win the AA State Championship.

Best team in 2A all year hands down.