Bluefield vs Princeton

Gridiron60

Princeton hasn’t beaten Bluefield three years in a row since the 1930s according to Four Seasons Football. They have a good chance to do it this year. Bluefield has a lot to clean up if they want to beat the Tigers next week. 

This is my NFHS phone game.  I'll be glancing at this one while watching Giles/Radford.  This is going to be one heck of a contest.

I'm going Bluefield by 7 points.  I've seen Princeton once on NFHS and they looked good, but the opponent was awful, so it's hard to tell.  

T stands for Tiger. T-bagging will fall upon the Beavers. With Beavers, T-bagging occurs at several times on the field and in the gym. These 2023 Mercer Street Tigers will T-bag you!  The number 3 stands for a third time in a row. 3 may also serve as a useful starting point for the amalgamation of human flesh and indulgence.

I don’t know much about Princeton, but I think Bluefield wins this game. Probably a close game. Bluefield has a good squad and they have athletes. They just need to find their grove on offense and much like Graham stop with the penalties. If Bluefield loses then Beaver nation will be in an uproar. Losing to Graham and Princeton both 3 years in a row….

8 hours ago, bgibb said:

I don’t know much about Princeton, but I think Bluefield wins this game. Probably a close game. Bluefield has a good squad and they have athletes. They just need to find their grove on offense and much like Graham stop with the penalties. If Bluefield loses then Beaver nation will be in an uproar. Losing to Graham and Princeton both 3 years in a row….

They have good refs also

I'm curious to see if Bluefield gets a little more diverse offensively.  It's hard to do that in game 1 against a defense like Graham and a new starting QB.  Bluefield has lots of speed and athleticism.  They need to get that speed in more one on one positions and in open space.  The quarterback keeper call by Palmer and staff on that 3rd down was absolutely CLASSIC.  They fooled everyone including me.  I knocked Graham on this board after the first two dives off tackle on 1st and 2nd down and was thinking, why did Graham go so conservative.  Well, it was a freaking set up.  They set Bluefield up for that 3rd down call with the first 2 calls, and this is where Palmer is different imo from 5 years ago.  More fluent, more rhythm with his playcalling.  Bluefield needs more misdirection in my opinion, and I think Freddy will show more of that this weekend.

34 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

I'm curious to see if Bluefield gets a little more diverse offensively.  It's hard to do that in game 1 against a defense like Graham and a new starting QB.  Bluefield has lots of speed and athleticism.  They need to get that speed in more one on one positions and in open space.  The quarterback keeper call by Palmer and staff on that 3rd down was absolutely CLASSIC.  They fooled everyone including me.  I knocked Graham on this board after the first two dives off tackle on 1st and 2nd down and was thinking, why did Graham go so conservative.  Well, it was a freaking set up.  They set Bluefield up for that 3rd down call with the first 2 calls, and this is where Palmer is different imo from 5 years ago.  More fluent, more rhythm with his playcalling.  Bluefield needs more misdirection in my opinion, and I think Freddy will show more of that this weekend.

Bluefield has tons of speed and athleticism might be the most Graham see's all season. Bluefield could make a deep run in WV this year.