Tazewell V. Princeton

bulldog05-CO2017

Princeton is tough this year, tazewell has its moments but this isn’t a team you can stay low with for 3 quarters. If tazewell played every quarter like they’ve been playing the fourth here lately they may could keep it close but still don’t see a win. I’m a die hard bulldog, but I’m also real. Tigers by 21+. 

Going to be tough for Tazewell. They will play the beat offense they have seen and will see all season, and that includes Riverheads and Graham. Defensively, Princeton will be the 3rd best defense Tazewell plays all season. Princeton is also very athletic in their secondary, so it's not a favorable matchup for Tazewells offense which will out up points and move the ball, but Princeton will have some big defensive plays in their secondary also.

I think Princeton wins by 17-22pts. 38-17, 49-27ish type game.

Very improbable if Tazewell gets way behind, they’ll be able to secure a 4th Q rally to score three or four times to defeat Princeton. The Tigers aren’t Richlands or FC.  I’m rooting for the Dawgs but I don’t see a win for them against Princeton.