Week 8 Scores/Updates

Iceman2553

Said this earlier in week. Honaker is a bad matchup. Narrows hasn't had to cover in space against a passing (putting it in the air) team all year and they aren't use to it. 

Honaker is good, but it's all about matchups. Horrific matchup for Narrows. Narrows Achilles is defensive speed in the back 7 and they've got away with it all year because nobody they've played really throws the ball much.

No team in VA Class 1 throws it more or is more wide open than Honaker and thst includes Sussex, Essex, and Altavista. It's the absolute worst possible matchuo in Class 1 VA for Narrows.

Just now, BBHoops_18 said:

Bluefield 21

Grayson 6

almost 2nd quarter

Just how I thought it would go up to this point. Grayson Co will not make it out of 2nd round playoffs - maybe 3rd round. But then again they are still 1A 🤣 so maybe they will play Honaker in playoffs and have a shot.

1 minute ago, nrv_football said:

Just how I thought it would go up to this point. Grayson Co will not make it out of 2nd round playoffs - maybe 3rd round. But then again they are still 1A 🤣 so maybe they will play Honaker in playoffs and have a shot.

They'll lose to Galax I think in third round I think

Just now, nrv_football said:

I think they win Region C, but just my opinion. They are playing a team that is far better than its record and when all said and done, just like last year, probably a top 4 AA team in the state of WV. I think Grayson plays Honaker in the state semifinals.

1 minute ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

I think they win Region C, but just my opinion. They are playing a team that is far better than its record and when all said and done, just like last year, probably a top 4 AA team in the state of WV. I think Grayson plays Honaker in the state semifinals.

I agree they play Honaker in Semis

1 minute ago, V-Cats said:

Disastrous first half for Virginia High so far, 4 turnovers in the first 15 minutes

Richlands 17

Virginia High 0

Virginia High Unfortunately looks as bad as their record.  At this point they will beat Jenkins and that's it.