Princeton vs Martinsburg WV AAA State Championship

BBHoops_18

6 minutes ago, BBHoops_18 said:

Princeton has had a great season but it ends here. I'd be surprised if it's within 40. Martinsburg just plays a different level of football than the rest of the state. I think Princeton can build off this and it's only up from here. They should benefit when WV goes to 4 classes for football. 

No contest. Great show by Princeton to make it to the title game, but no way with Martinsburg. Whole other level.

14 hours ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

No contest. Great show by Princeton to make it to the title game, but no way with Martinsburg. Whole other level.

Agreed. Watching them against Huntington if Princeton even scores it will be a surprise. Martinsburg is on another level. 

2 minutes ago, Graham32 said:

Agreed. Watching them against Huntington if Princeton even scores it will be a surprise. Martinsburg is on another level. 

Oh I think they score....Collins will find his way into the end zone somehow....but not nearly enough....this one will be ugly

Just now, Westisthebest said:

Wow Martinsburg looks like a small college team. Not one small guy on their team

They are a machine. Ask Salem who played em a couple of times.  Princeton has no chance, but neither would any other team in this coverage area, nor WV, nor 95 percent of teams in Virginia. 

4 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

They are a machine. Ask Salem who played em a couple of times.  Princeton has no chance, but neither would any other team in this coverage area, nor WV, nor 95 percent of teams in Virginia. 

Well they looking pretty good right now. 7-0 Princeton 

Just now, Westisthebest said:

Well they looking pretty good right now. 7-0 Princeton 

I'm already shocked. I thought it would be 21-0 right now in favor of Martinsburg. If Princeton were to somehow pull this off, their run would be one of the biggest upset type runs in our coverage area in 40 years. I truly believe, just my opinion, it would be that big of a deal.

1 minute ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

I'm already shocked. I thought it would be 21-0 right now in favor of Martinsburg. If Princeton were to somehow pull this off, their run would be one of the biggest upset type runs in our coverage area in 40 years. I truly believe, just my opinion, it would be that big of a deal.

Im shocked too to be honest. Bit they may just have gotten an onside kick ..wow