Early Greetings

SXSW

I am on my way to Florida tomorrow for two weeks and just want to wish you all an early Merry Christmas! I appreciate to commodore of this group. We laugh together, cry together win and lose together! Here's to a Merry and Bright 2024. Life is all about what we do with Jesus and Christmas is just the reminder! Oh temps next week low 70's in central Florida!  

9 hours ago, SXSW said:

I am on my way to Florida tomorrow for two weeks and just want to wish you all an early Merry Christmas! I appreciate to commodore of this group. We laugh together, cry together win and lose together! Here's to a Merry and Bright 2024. Life is all about what we do with Jesus and Christmas is just the reminder! Oh temps next week low 70's in central Florida!  

70s???  Need company 

On 12/15/2023 at 2:39 PM, SXSW said:

Safe travels! We'll be going back home in 13 more days. It's been great to see family and friends, but I miss having my toes in the sand. 🌴😎🌴