Best Players on each team

rvtne216

Do the ygot a chance for top 16?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do the ygot a chance for top 16?

IF you can play you can play. If they're not going D1 are they even going NAIA. There are may different levels of play and of course D1 takes alot but if you can play at all someone will offer you a ride. Did Concord offer any of these guys? Did any school offer these guys? UVA Wise, Emory, Ferrum? IF not then it can't be just because they're not tall.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

theres no such thing as d1a

[/ QUOTE ]

In spite of the names the NCAA has given to the two "major" football divisions...they will always be known as D1-A and D1-AA...

[ QUOTE ]

yea you are right richlands number one as a team ,but as individuals graham has got you beat

[/ QUOTE ]

that is one funny quote right there.......richlands averaged beating you guys by 3 td's this year....the 2nd game you guys only had 3 first downs......i'd be curious to see what players on your team you believe to be superior to their counterpart on richlands....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

LOL!

There's still alot of work to be done....dont jinx the kid

[/ QUOTE ]

Matt McGlothlin?

[/ QUOTE ]

thought he was talking about austin fuller...matt mcglothlin is almost there

[ QUOTE ]

You don't think if Jennings was taller or bigger, he could play D1? How are you going to say you have better individual players than the state champions that beat you twice? I'm not bashing Graham at all, but saying that if a few of your players were bigger they could make D1 doesn't hold much of an argument. I'm sure Richlands and Tazewell can say the same thing if they wanted to. As of right now Richlands nor Graham has any players signing D1 scholarships. So based on that, how can you say your friends are better players than the ones that went 14-0 and won the state championship?

[/ QUOTE ]

you got us at the QB and WR spots, RB is even Jennings and Brown both are good. OL-Damon DL-Sexton LB-Broyles(me) DB- Carper

and i know you gonna say awe Clayburne won D player of the year, he didnt deserve that Riddle or Carper deserved it, i smashed his stats this year and last year, Junior year-110 tac 12 sacks 2ff 2fr Senior- 97 tac 1 sack 2ff he bearly got near 70 tac

Haha, i know man..i mean take nothing away from you guys, you had a great and physical team, i just dont know how you can say you had better players than richlands.