SWVA Football - Football Game?

Lance

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now if it rains, My knee braces will rust, I do take smoke breaks after third downs. I cant play offense because I eat on the sidelines and normally have greasy fingers. But I love football.

I would love to play, it'd be fun to play with the marcums one last time. I'd have all the free time in the world since my finals are pretty much over and football wont start back till spring so old james deel would be game to play against some old southwest virginia boys.

wisecav72 cool.gif

Lmao Cola that sounds like an ole prop to me. Except our eating breaks turn in to beer breaks. I dont think ya'll will see me out there unless I get lucky and get a weekend off,Nor will you see this big boy running any touchdowns in unless ya'll want a picture of the fridge running one in laugh.gif

I tried to call the college today to see if it was ok but the lady i need to talk to was out...will try again tomorrow...if not there...anyone else know where we could play? Ernie Hicks an option? or do they not want anyone on there? Anyone have a big enough place to play?

[ QUOTE ]

I tried to call the college today to see if it was ok but the lady i need to talk to was out...will try again tomorrow

[/ QUOTE ]

My wife works at the college, I'm gonna get with her and ask. I really don't think it would be a problem playing there. I'll find out for you and get back on here with an answer.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I tried to call the college today to see if it was ok but the lady i need to talk to was out...will try again tomorrow

[/ QUOTE ]

My wife works at the college, I'm gonna get with her and ask. I really don't think it would be a problem playing there. I'll find out for you and get back on here with an answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

We can use the field. We were asked to give them notice so that security will be made aware of us using it. The only drawback to this, it was requested that we didn't use it when the field was wet.

If you have any questions about it, PM me, I'll find out an answer for you.

well it's going to be wet until May...lol.

I want to go with it this weekend, so either the band practice field at Richlands or the college...so lets figure out if "wet" is going to prevent this weekend...if not lets go with the college then...if so lets meet up at Richlands (i assume that is public propetry at the Elem. school right?)

I dont know about using the field beside the elementary school. In the middle of the field there is quite a few rocks.

I dont see why we couldnt use ol Erine Hicks but i would say the college is the best bet.

I was looking at EH today and it is pretty muddy...i dont want to play there unless we have to...we can go with the college at 1pm on Sat and if something happens we can't play there we will move down to the Richlands area at that point...we should be ok at the college and the field shouldn't be that muddy up there I don't think.

So that it...Sat at SVCC at 1pm.

Guys I got a problem I'm gonna be missing the game. I as always have to work. Sucks but someones gotta do it. Also heard today we are gonna try to get some 7's rugby going in the spring so any of you backs up for it?