Steven Peoples

sixcat

Congrats to Mr Peoples....I got to see this kid against Giles this year and he is a man among boys...he blocks as well as he runs the ball...would be a heck of a FB I would think and he could catch the ball out of the backfield too.....also got to talk to him at a Tech game this year and a very nice young man, seem to be on the shy side a little but was very appriciative....just told him I was from Giles and said "son you are one hell of a football player"....i'm sure he would make Hokienation proud

Congrats to Mr Peoples....I got to see this kid against Giles this year and he is a man among boys...he blocks as well as he runs the ball...would be a heck of a FB I would think and he could catch the ball out of the backfield too.....also got to talk to him at a Tech game this year and a very nice young man, seem to be on the shy side a little but was very appriciative....just told him I was from Giles and said "son you are one hell of a football player"....i'm sure he would make Hokienation proud

He is a very soft spoken, shy kid.  He doesn't like all of the attention he gets and regularly diverts it to his teammates. 

Congrates to Steven Peoples. one heck of a football player. no doubt, that guy can play like no other. I remember watching him play against Honaker in the second round of the 2012 play-offs. although Galax lost to Honaker, he still did some damage on the ground. again congrates to him. looking forward to see how he does on the college level.

• 7 months later...

Va Tech placed Steven at FUMA for a year.  That can only be a positive thing for this young man.  He will figure out what he needs to do from a football perspective.  He needs guidance and structure off the field.  

IMO, this is the best possible option for his future!

• 8 months later...