Falcons Debute

Falconman

Its the best time of the year, its Falcon Football Time.  I am blown away of the progress and expertise the coaches have brought to the Falcons.  We've talked about it and now you losers know it - ABINGDON HAS TALENT! A sleeping GIANT has awaken.   After taking care of the business in the preseason we get to whip up on our stepbrothers the lonely Trojans.  The physical play of these Falcons is so impressive, somebody ought to call Frank Beamer himself so he can learn how my hokies should play.  Anyhow prediction: Falcons 49 Trojans 7 (they score late).

Go Falcons!

LOL spacing...give me a break.

No wonder UVA fans/alumni have such bad reps.

I learned three things from this post.

One, you're about 472 years old. Internet lingo, old man. Internet lingo.

Two, in the same regard, my post just 767'd your head.

Three, you're still as dense as you proved in the Hobby Lobby thread.

If you don't like it, just ignore it. I suggest ignoring it, because you can't tell that I'm trolling the troll.

JB is probably going to be a little down from what they have been the last couple of years and Abingdon is getting better.  As futbolking said eariler,  with Colobro as the OC,  they should and will have a better coaching staff than last year.

I look for the Falcons to win by 2 scores.

I learned five things from this post.

One, you missed the sex ed. class.

Two, you have no real world experience so the sex ed. class would have done you no good anyway.

Three, you are still as clueless as you proved in the Hobby Lobby thread.

Four, you have very thin skin.

Five, your opinion of yourself is too high.

If you do not like it, just ignore it.  I suggest that you ignore it because you cannot tell that I am trolling the troll.  Just another lawyer to burden the world.

I learned five things from this post.

One, you missed the sex ed. class.

Two, you have no real world experience so the sex ed. class would have done you no good anyway.

Three, you are still as clueless as you proved in the Hobby Lobby thread.

Four, you have very thin skin.

Five, your opinion of yourself is too high.

If you do not like it, just ignore it.  I suggest that you ignore it because you cannot tell that I am trolling the troll.  Just another lawyer to burden the world.

I had made my mind up last night after reading your drivel that I was going to respond to your next post with a picture, depending upon how I felt after I read it.  But I am torn.  I feel emotions ranging from hilarity to scorn, but I'd characterize it as a disappointed pity.  So, to respond to your points appropriately, here's my responses.

One, our "abstinence only" Sex Ed doesn't really go into the scientific facts that it takes sperm 3-5 days to reach an egg, and that the egg takes 7-10 days to implant, therefore any birth control occurring before one week after sex cannot be scientifically termed "abortion" by ANY reasonable measure.  But since you lack that remedial knowledge, I respond with what I figure is a post made by you some time ago:

how-is-babby-formed.jpg

Two, my 11-month old son tends to disprove your assertion.  So, I reply:

eating_crow.jpg

Three, OMG THAT HURT.  YOU USED MY INSULT TO INSULT ME BACK.  Thus, I reply:

diss-insult684.png

Four, YOU are the one who took offense to a snarky joke not even directed toward you, and went out of your way to insult ME.  Thin skin?  Pretty derpy response, old timer.  Thus, I simply reply:

pot-calling-the-kettle-black1.jpg

Five, I am not afraid to simply reply:

21d2f2194e7eb6925dac5a428cc518d4398b8503

Do you want to continue this little game?  My position to it all was once succinctly stated by the poet laureate, Clubber Lang: "I reject the challenge, because Bearcat Bob is no challenge.  But I'll be more than happy to beat up on him some more".

Would I like to play? Yes! Yes I would!

Since it only takes about 30 minutes to fertilize an egg, maybe the "milkman" or "pool boy" stayed a little longer at the old UVAO household about 11 months ago?  I feel very confident that the assertion that you lack functional knowledge pertaining to procreation is accurate.  Hope your pre-nup included DNA tests, Jethro.

ugly-baby-babies-cartoon-02.jpg

It seems that you have adopted the tactic of "if I repeat it enough, it must be true"...  That might work for George Costanza but you my friend are no George Costanza!.

Knowing that lawyers score very low on the Caliper HR test in the self-esteem category, I will do my best to refrain from pointing out that you exhibit classic signs of an inferiority complex.  Oops, sorry.  I guess I should also avoid upsetting you further by not acquiescing to your inane self promotion.  Okay...you are a big deal (even if only in your own mind).  Feel better?

Oh by the way, did not Clubber Lang end up on the wrong side of a significant beating? Hmmm...

Rocky%20vs.%20Clubber%20Lang.jpg

I much more prefer Clint Eastwood, a true word smith, when his character Gunny Highway, retorted to an annoying, self important bore, "You are beginning to bore the h#$% out of me". 

I bet if I jumped off a bridge, Bobby would find a bridge half the size from which to jump. That's pretty much a summary of the last 3/4 of this thread. I make a witty response, Bobby pretty much copies it with 1/10 the humor and originality. I make a wittier response, Bobby pretty much copies it with 1/10 the humor and originality.

I suppose the old adage rings true. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. But, as Ric Flair says, "to be the man, you gotta beat the man."

WOOOOOOOO!

"Make sure your worst enemy is not living between your ears. Insecurity kills". 

So keep on telling yourself that you are the "man".  I liked the 4 Horsemen.too.  But much like your illusions of grandeur, wrestling is entertaining but not real.  Pity.

Oh, by the way, you jump first and then I'll go...