Predictions for round two?

BigWinners

Are you upset cause I didn't pick your team? I believe Defense wins Championships. As for Graham, I believe they are a sleeper team that could make things interesting. However,their Defense may need to step up.

Richlands has gave up less points than Buckingham so I don't believe that's your reasoning for picking them to lose

This is ridiculousis.. Why is it when someone picks against your team, you have a problem with it? Sorry you both can't handle it. The question was 2nd round predictions. The top 6 in the West has a chance to win it all. Any team can lose on any given night.

Gonna go with my source who knows way more than me. Appomattox by 21, Union By as many as they want, Giles cause he is a homer, Richlands/Buckingham toss up. Not what I had picked but he laughed at my picks.

This is ridiculousis.. Why is it when someone picks against your team, you have a problem with it? Sorry you both can't handle it. The question was 2nd round predictions. The top 6 in the West has a chance to win it all. Any team can lose on any given night.

I'm not a richlands fan by any means. I was just pointing out that your use of the cliche "defense wins championships" made no sense in your statement.

No one got upset but you buddy. Razor said he hoped you were wrong. EH31 (a Tazewell alum and staunch Richlands hater) had a general statement or you.

You got defensive. Look in the mirror, pal.

Ridiculous? Hoping your wrong is ridiculous? You want me to say I hope your right....now that's ridiculous.

How in Gods Earth you get im mad because you picked Buckingham is beyond me. I will say what I said again to help you out........I HOPE YOU GO 1-3 !!!!!!!

I put it in caps to show my anger......

You want me to say you right for your 1-3 predictions? No, I'm picking BUCKINGHAM!

Congratulations. You picked Buckingham. Woohoo. Let's throw you a party. A lot of us picked Giles as well. Let's throw all of them a party.

Get off your high horse. No one got mad at you for picking Buckingham. It's your given right to pick whoever the hell you want to. But don't get so defensive when someone says they hope you're wrong or has any bit of criticism of you. If you can't handle the pressure, get out of the pocket.

I'm with ya man you picked against Union an i don't sweat it 1 bit championships are won on the field not forums pick who you thinks gonna win even tho my picks are diff I respected yours

Congratulations. You picked Buckingham. Woohoo. Let's throw you a party. A lot of us picked Giles as well. Let's throw all of them a party.

Get off your high horse. No one got mad at you for picking Buckingham. It's your given right to pick whoever the hell you want to. But don't get so defensive when someone says they hope you're wrong or has any bit of criticism of you. If you can't handle the pressure, get out of the pocket.

Who is mad now?

I'm with ya man you picked against Union an i don't sweat it 1 bit championships are won on the field not forums pick who you thinks gonna win even tho my picks are diff I respected yours

Appreciate it!!

Who is mad now?

I'm literally the farthest thing from mad. I'm annoyed that you come on here and act like a 12 year old. You've made some great posts over your time here. This is so far out of your norm, and it annoys me.

I'm literally the farthest thing from mad. I'm annoyed that you come on here and act like a 12 year old. You've made some great posts over your time here. This is so far out of your norm, and it annoys me.

Richlands 64- Buckingham-3