Hurley @ Eastside

Hoosyadaddy

Richlands was once known for smash mouth football, lining up and running the ball down your throat. There's a few of us "old guys" that miss that. Call me old fashioned.

What is old is slowly becoming new :)

Richlands was once known for smash mouth football, lining up and running the ball down your throat.  There's a few of us "old guys" that miss that.  Call me old fashioned.

No problem with that. BUT.....Richlands has enjoyed the most successful 11 year run in school history following its move to the spread in 2004.  

Richlands was once known for smash mouth football, lining up and running the ball down your throat.  There's a few of us "old guys" that miss that.  Call me old fashioned.

I like to watch Richlands, and I loved the excitement from last year's Union team. The spread is fun, but there is something thoroughly fulfilling about imposing your will on your opponent. Knowing that you don't have to out maneuver, out run, out flank, or out think them to get a win is awesome. You just simply beat them into submission.

Even 1 on 1s in practice. You can side step your guy, beat him with quickness, or spin around him, but it's very satisfying when you simply get lower and drive his tail back until he either gives up or falls on his backside.

I like to watch Richlands, and I loved the excitement from last year's Union team. The spread is fun, but there is something thoroughly fulfilling about imposing your will on your opponent. Knowing that you don't have to out maneuver, out run, out flank, or out think them to get a win is awesome. You just simply beat them into submission.

Even 1 on 1s in practice. You can side step your guy, beat him with quickness, or spin around him, but it's very satisfying when you simply get lower and drive his tail back until he either gives up or falls on his backside.

I have found my doppelganger!!!!!!!!